The next Liverpool manager | Arne Slot Liverpool's Báld Fraud

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Punching above his weight in Eredivisie is totally different in PL. Even the best out there Pep and Klopp took 1 or 2 season to adjust.

We have seen how LVG and ETH started in the PL aggressively with high intensity attacking football and totally changed the system after getting properly shafted.
Haha...when did ETH play high intensity attacking football. We could never string 4 passes from the back for a proper attack.

R0nald0

Under a rug on top of a mountain under the stars.
I think that it is an astute appointment and shows the value of having a more sophisticated board/football directors who can build a club. they are able to bring in a manager with a similar ethos to what the club has which means increased continuity. Will he work out - who knows in reality but I admire the way Liverpool are going about this that the flip flopping of manager styles and experience.

gajender

I think that it is an astute appointment and shows the value of having a more sophisticated board/football directors who can build a club. they are able to bring in a manager with a similar ethos to what the club has which means increased continuity. Will he work out - who knows in reality but I admire the way Liverpool are going about this that the flip flopping of manager styles and experience.
So why exactly they were going for Alonso and Amorim prior to Slot who were nothing similar to Klopp in a way they want their teams to play to football .

Yakuza_devils

Yes, at least they didn't go from Moyes to LVG to Jose to Ole to ETH with contrasting style of play.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The first 1 or 2 games in the PL when he first started.
Even in those two games the team looked ill-coached and didn't even get the basics right. It's not that we got beat 5-4 or similar scores. Those were wallopings which luckily didn't end in 6-0 type of scorelines.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
How?

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Because Arne Slot is clearly the best manager in the history of organized society (be it sports related or otherwise).

He's also balder than Ten Hag and waxes his dome.
Ten bucks says he will be a bigger scam than Hag

Hughie77

Listening on Radio last week to some Dutch journo, and he described Slott as a bit of pep and klopp together, then outlined his attributes?

Bloody hell I thought I've heard this all before then he goes on to say I hope he beats the hoodo of Dutch managers who have been rubbish in the prem .. and he names LVG and ETH.. Koeman and the others.. jeez .

Well I thought Arnie had already won the prem when this guy had finished.. time will tell ohh he supposedly turned Spurs down because he wanted a bigger team ??? We all know the Dutch league and some of there players over the last few years proves its Championship level at best ,Utd have found out the hard way..... Licha not included in that ..

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Listening on Radio last week to some Dutch journo, and he described Slott as a bit of pep and klopp together, then outlined his attributes?

Bloody hell I thought I've heard this all before then he goes on to say I hope he beats the hoodo of Dutch managers who have been rubbish in the prem .. and he names LVG and ETH.. Koeman and the others.. jeez .

Well I thought Arnie had already won the prem when this guy had finished.. time will tell ohh he supposedly turned Spurs down because he wanted a bigger team ??? We all know the Dutch league and some of there players over the last few years proves its Championship level at best ,Utd have found out the hard way..... Licha not included in that ..
Who was it?

All journo's here are very confident he'll succeed though, it's like every time a new manager takes the plunge we're just as sure he's the next Cruijff as we were with the last 5 who failed.

DennisReynolds

So why exactly they were going for Alonso and Amorim prior to Slot who were nothing similar to Klopp in a way they want their teams to play to football .
I say this without judging either because I don't know enough about Amorim or Slot, but if Liverpool wanted Amorim he'd be signed up already and not trying to create interest by meeting West Ham in public.

Xabi Alonso obviously the number one choice but it looks like Slot was second choice.

Yakuza_devils

They can do all the data analysis they want but Slot ain't going to replace Klopp. It's like we replace SAF with Moyes.