The next top manager to get sacked?

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
It will take an unbelievable drop for ETH to get fired next season. He has the one thing no other manager had, the appreciation of the whole fan base. Our owners are not daft.

KikiDaKats

Supports
Still won't get sacked. He will be held as a hero for this seasons 'success' for a while yet (hopefully)
That’s why I said I’m not 100% on the decision makers backing him but I think this season was a fluke and fans will turn on him again next season.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
It will take an unbelievable drop for ETH to get fired next season. He has the one thing no other manager had, the appreciation of the whole fan base. Our owners are not daft.
100%. The support from the fans goes a long way and means a lot. Owners aren’t stupid. Plus after seeing ETH first season it doesn’t take a genius to see that we’re cooking something special and most of our players have said that them selves this season and even Jack Butland who never got a game said that everyone should be excited.

KikiDaKats

Supports
100%. The support from the fans goes a long way and means a lot. Owners aren’t stupid. Plus after seeing ETH first season it doesn’t take a genius to see that we’re cooking something special and most of our players have said that them selves this season and even Jack Butland who never got a game said that everyone should be excited.
He exudes that “don’t you worry I’ve got this covered”. Smooth operator this man.

lex talionis

Obviously Postecoglu unless Chelsea get off to a poor start under Poch…
I can see Poch getting sacked pretty quickly. Vastly overrated at Spurs. Chelsea are not in for a long-term project to rise back to the top.