The next Utd manager after the next Utd manager after Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
with utd should be losing at half time at home to villarreal whilst playing like huge chunks of disorganised effluent for most of the half, opinions of ole are ranging from “sir alec needed eleventy years just to even get knocked out of the champions league,” to “ole is a piece of shit and as far as i’m concerned barcelona doesn’t even exist.” the last couple of weeks have left most of us regretting changing from city to utd again after ronaldo re-signed. most of us are also beginning to think that ole is on borrowed time unless things start to turn around quickly.

a simple bell-drummond happiness curve shows that happiness levels when ole was appointed were an astronomical 103. they are projected to be as low as 17 by the start of next year.

it is starting to feel like the majority of fans are running out of patience with a team lacking identity and cohesion, and performing worse than the sum of its parts. with that in mind ole’s position is not tenable and his sacking at some point within the next four months is inevitable. with a lack of available and proven world class managers, coupled with our stellar record of appointing managers recently, we can be pretty confident we will be worse off under the next manager, forcing us to look again for the right man/woman after a tumultuous period of stagnation, or more likely, regression.

for any of his faults, ole has brought the age profile of our squad down and recruited what most consider to be the right kind of personnel. he has done such a good job that most also agree that all the squad is missing now is some better squad players, better youth prospects to knock on the door of the first team and a couple of three ready-made world class players to join the roster and allow us to compete at the highest level again.

taking the current age of our players and adding 2 years to them we can be fairly confident a good number of the current team will still be here. a couple will leave after falling out with the new manager (ronaldo, cavani) or are put out to pasture due to age or incessant rutting (ronaldo, cavani.) maguire and varane will head each other into a parallel universe in a freak training ground accident. over such a period of time we can also be fairly confident a couple of fm regens will also appear in key areas.

as a result it is clear we will line up exactly like this:

with that in mind, who is the right man to lead this bunch after the next utd manager is sacked? who will be charged with bringing the good times back? who will give us a style of play that keeps all but the most ardent of utd fans happy? will ole finally be ready for another stab at the top job after another couple of successful years in scandinavia? how long will we give the next utd manager after the next utd manager? will we already be dreaming of their successor at their unveiling? will we even care by then?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
:lol:
I think you are right.The next manager will get the sack and the one after that will take us to glory!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
It be reshfurd
what’s that? greenwood and rashford standing on each other’s shoulders, wearing one of their dad’s suits, pretending to be old enough to manage us? that’s just crazy enough to work. you sonofabitch, i’m in.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Was going to start typing up an annoyed reply, then I realized this is a Rimaldo thread. Well played.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
emery has the kind of slick-backed hair that the ground staff at old trafford would respect.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i reckon bolt is ole out and dennis taylor is ole in and they’ll need to separated in the director’s box at full time.

binary bot
My preferences, in no particular order:

Jimmy Lumsden
Michael Carrick
Judy Murray
Silvestre - coaching badges permitting
The Dutch left back that played for us
Mick Hucknall

Huge-fan

Please, no more Ole and still thinking who should join the team, we are still need another striker, seriously, it is so heart breaking to see this happening, cavani, rashford, lingard!!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse

Jimmy Lumsden
Michael Carrick
Judy Murray
Mick Hucknall
i’d imagine all our recent managers had coaching badges and that hasn’t worked. we should throw all our eggs in the badgeless silvestre basket.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Jimmy Lumsden
Michael Carrick
Judy Murray
Mick Hucknall
Mikael, Stallone, or the cat?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Till the end of his sentence?
could work. him calling in subs to carrick on the bench after watching the game on the motd highlights during the prison tv hour wouldn’t be much different to now tbf.

Huge-fan

The story continues as said, the only thing that worries me, the repeatitive mistakes. I guess coaching is not meant to everyone. I see players are not motivated to enough to put efforts in the field, seriously, what do everton or any other teams at the bottom of the table have that you dont have,,, VERY SAD!!!

Minkaro

Jimmy Lumsden
Michael Carrick
Judy Murray
Mick Hucknall
Buttner?

Huge-fan

I was hoping for Martial gaining his full trust in the field but this Ole took him out instead of giving a chance to a player who was doing his best and did great amd scored a goal. Meh, Cavani fighter on the ball, why not Ronaldo and Cavani and Please some players need to work on passng the ball faster. I think IMO TODAY OLE lost a lot, points, image from the last Match, and lost confidence and players, etc.....,

Huge-fan

Stories continues and failure after failure. No motivation.

Seriously playing in the field with no formation, plan and tactics.

"ZERO" improvment for last three years.
Coaching not meant to be for everyone.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
There's a more active thread on this topic.
no. this is about the next manager after the next manager. that one was just about the next manager. hopefully the club won’t be so shortsighted to look for an immediate fix and will look mid to long term when appointing the next manager, with the next manager after that firmly in mind.

Huge-fan

Its 9 years now anyway,
No need to suffer for a long period time, mid nor short term. It is about being in the right place where you belong. You cant just assume now saying that one day i will be back to my place, we are way behind, and with all due respect when was the last time Lei won against us??

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
seems like the rodgers rumours are picking up pace. we’re most likely following the liverpool route and hoping he lays the foundations for the next manager to come in and win everything whilst playing decent football.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
seems like the rodgers rumours are picking up pace. we’re most likely following the liverpool route and hoping he lays the foundations for the next manager to come in and win everything whilst playing decent football.
So Klopp after Rodgers.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
so michael carrick is the next manager after ole. who will be the next manager after him?

Status
Not open for further replies.