The official 360 v PS3 v Wii fanboy thread

The Flying Potato

seeing as any thread to do with said machines turns into a fanboy war I decided we need a thread for the arguments to take place.

Go on then..

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Right I'll get this one started.

Financially, and pure entertainment wise the Wii wins hands down.

Wii > PS3 or Xbox

manxmanc

Lack of Blu-ray does not bother me at all, I bought a £50 DVD up-scaler and the picture from normal DVD's is great through that...

Plus I'd rather pay £15 and get 2/3 films, rather than one on Blu-ray.

Biscuit1871

Soggy's online, I'm sure he will any moment.
Alright chops.

Does anyone really give a shit about this anymore? Just buy either machine. You will be happy. Or alternatively get a girlfriend and get out some more.

O and Wii's are shit.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Alright chops.

Does anyone really give a shit about this anymore? Just buy either machine. You will be happy. Or alternatively get a girlfriend and get out some more.

O and Wii's are shit.
Oh get of your high horse, every thread in the least bit to do with consoles and your having digs at the PS3.

You're not fooling anyone!

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
How long do you have to play on it for it to overheat?

I've never really thought about the problem and the one I play on has been used for hours and hours in one go.

Biscuit1871

Oh get of your high horse, every thread in the least bit to do with consoles and your having digs at the PS3.

You're not fooling anyone!
I don't really give a shit about either machine in all honesty. They both do the job and both have there faults. Just quite enjoy winding up the fan boys like yourself.:)

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
The PS3 is quite capable of keeping itself cool. It has one of the most over-engineered cooling solutions ever built.
I guess it had more to do with where it sits by my TV. it's rather boxed in as I didn't have much space available. the fan was not expensive in the slightest ($15 CDN) and aside from having an intensely bright blue operating light on it, which has since been covered to minimize distraction, works great.

having the 80 gigabyte version with 4 USB ports probably made the decision to buy a lot easier.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Alright chops.

O and Wii's are shit.
Wii's are awesome. You can bash your nagging GF round the fecking head and just pretend it's because you are playing Baseball and she got in the way!

Believe me, that one works. Try doing that with either of the other controllers, the pathetic PS3 one would crumble and the large 360 one would kill her!

Actually, maybe the 360 wins in the regard :angel:

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I guess it had more to do with where it sits by my TV. it's rather boxed in as I didn't have much space available. the fan was not expensive in the slightest ($15 CDN) and aside from having an intensely bright blue operating light on it, which has since been covered to minimize distraction, works great.

having the 80 gigabyte version with 4 USB ports probably made the decision to buy a lot easier.
Nah Weaste is making it up. The cooling system is a hamster named Charlie running around in a wheel.

Wait, no that's the technological marvel that is the Wii.