The perfect scenario....post European Super League.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm quite ambivalent towards our Europa League campaign now and whilst I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be bothered if we got knocked out against Roma, part of me would be kind of ok with that. Call it a kind of self-imposed punishment if you will.

Following the recent debacle, the best case scenario for me would be for City and United to get 1st and 2nd (can't really do much about City now in all fairness), Leicester and West Ham to get 3rd and 4th spots with Chelsea and Liverpool consigned to the Europa League spots in 5th and 6th. I'd prefer Arsenal to get 7th so they have to go through Europa League qualification next season but they're even too shit to get that. Spurs to slip into mid-table obscurity causing Kane and/or Son to leave or at the very least become so disillusioned with no Europe next season that they turn to shit.

I'd love for PSG to win the Champions League (with City and Chelsea getting knocked out in the semis) and so long as Arsenal get dumped out by Villarreal, I don't care who wins the Europa League. Hopefully Juventus will continue to be shit next season and Real Madrid and Barcelona continue to struggle financially.

Justice needs to prevail.