Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

choccy77

When you listen to that whole Rene Young podcast and you see how the WWE product is, you have to say that Vince and Kevin Dunn are killing WWE in the long term, for all the short term financial gains

Bwuk

When you listen to that whole Rene Young podcast and you see how the WWE product is, you have to say that Vince and Kevin Dunn are killing WWE in the long term, for all the short term financial gains
Making record profits and establishing yourself as a global brand = killing WWE.

Zen

Do those title 'swaps' count as additional reigns - especially for Flair? The desperation to get her numbers up :lol:

Bwuk

Archers bump was awful. That could of been a lot worse.

Cody botching his finisher through the table against Black :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Stuck on bound for glory after the 2nd goal went in. Was alright but entirely skippable if I'm honest.

Really liked the ending though.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Such sad news about Jimmy Rave, he lost an arm to infection last year and both his legs to MRSA recently. I remember him and Archer together in TNA's heyday.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Mixed bag from AEW this week. Pac v Andrade was great, everything else was meh to piss poor. I really don't know what the deal is with Cody. He seems to run the same storyline every time someone new comes in and I don't see any progression or who it benefits in the long run. Also this ATT v Inner Circle crap is enough to put me off the PPV. Seriously, it's lame.

Ekeke

Cody needs a new lick of paint since he doesnt want to turn heel. I think he's done well for others though. But obviously he was a huge babyface when the promotion was launched and now that the fans have almost forgotten his part in there being an AEW, and have seen plenty of his matches well its no surprise really that the more exciting guys like Black are who the fans want to win. So I would like to see a few new things from Cody in the ring if he's going to be an upper card babyface.

choccy77

The 10/22 edition for Friday Night Smackdown garnered 2,249,000 overnight viewers back on FOX with a 0.34 in the 18-49 demo. That's way from last week's episode on FS1, which brought in 866,000 overnight viewers.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Cody needs a new lick of paint since he doesnt want to turn heel. I think he's done well for others though. But obviously he was a huge babyface when the promotion was launched and now that the fans have almost forgotten his part in there being an AEW, and have seen plenty of his matches well its no surprise really that the more exciting guys like Black are who the fans want to win. So I would like to see a few new things from Cody in the ring if he's going to be an upper card babyface.
Well as the Rock would say "It doesn't matter what Cody" wants. At the moment he's clearly got go home heat and he needs to embrace it and run with it or change something up drastically.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Big E has actual cleavage. What a man.

The 10/22 edition for Friday Night Smackdown garnered 2,249,000 overnight viewers back on FOX with a 0.34 in the 18-49 demo. That's way from last week's episode on FS1, which brought in 866,000 overnight viewers.
And how did Dynamite do against a replay of Smackdown?

I've noticed a lack of coke-fuelled tweets from Tony Khan.

Bwuk

Big E has actual cleavage. What a man.

And how did Dynamite do against a replay of Smackdown?

I've noticed a lack of coke-fuelled tweets from Tony Khan.
LFG WADE :lol:

Seen this doing the rounds on Twitter, bet Charlotte cant wait.