The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Ok guys I have created a league on Espnsoccernet.com.

The group name is Redcafe and the password is Man United (just the way it is). I think it is first come first serve, but I am not sure. Please use your redcafe username as your team name so it is easier. Here is the link.

Fantasy Soccer - ESPN

Groupname: Redcafe
Password: Man United

Oh by the way the squad locks are in 4 days, 22 hours and counting.

So far its:

RDCR07
CanuckRed

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
It must be the bold print putting everybody off.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
and if you are still waiting for the code then make sure you have followed instructions in Post#1 - if you have then you will get it eventually so just chill ...

Urbanned

Team name: Urban Heroes

Sorry that it's not my exact name, I created this team for the newbies version of this where you didn't have that rule. If it needs to be EXACT then no worries, I'll miss out

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Team Name: W. Cork Celtics

An invite would be much appreciated fellow muppets.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Team name: Urban Heroes

Sorry that it's not my exact name, I created this team for the newbies version of this where you didn't have that rule. If it needs to be EXACT then no worries, I'll miss out
You can still change your team name even after you have registered it - so change it to Urbanned Heroes and then I will send you the code.

Same goes for anyone else - you can change your team name at any time so there is no excuse for not having your Caf username in there.

O'Sheady

You can still change your team name even after you have registered it - so change it to Urbanned Heroes and then I will send you the code.

Same goes for anyone else - you can change your team name at any time so there is no excuse for not having your Caf username in there.
Does the team manager not count anymore or do I need to change it to the team name?

Urbanned

Ok decided to change my name... it's now Urbanned's Heroes. Doesn't sound half as cool now but I'll make up for it by destroying all of your teams!

Jonno

Hi Guys, as I was only promoted the other month I haven't taken part in the RedCafe Premier League fantasy football.

I have a team set up, please can I have the code?

Name - "Jonno's Misfits"
Team -

Given
Al Habsi

Jose Enrique
Hangeland
Vidic
Johnson
Givet

N'Zogbia
Henderson
Bale
Brunt
Nani

Hernandez
Gyan
Ebanks-Blake

Tribec

Whoops, only decided to rejoin FL last night as some friends were wanting numbers in the league. I hadn't realized that we needed to put user name in the name or manager thing.... I had decided to retain my Okotock Oilers team name, as no one is going to get near copying that, except the extremely minor hockey team in Alberta, whom I pinched it from. So will have to go and see how to change this.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Whoops, only decided to rejoin FL last night as some friends were wanting numbers in the league. I hadn't realized that we needed to put user name in the name or manager thing.... I had decided to retain my Okotock Oilers team name, as no one is going to get near copying that, except the extremely minor hockey team in Alberta, whom I pinched it from. So will have to go and see how to change this.
Scroll down on the 'My Team' page and you will see the Admin panel where you can change your team name - I will be deleting any teams that do not have their Caf username in their Team name

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
team name is rvn#10
Okay Rood, I created a team as well. My team name is RDCR07.
Ok decided to change my name... it's now Urbanned's Heroes. Doesn't sound half as cool now but I'll make up for it by destroying all of your teams!
I have a team set up, please can I have the code?

Name - "Jonno's Misfits"
My team is the Eirik Raude Vikings. Can I please have the code?
Code sent as you all managed to pass the first test of following Team Name instructions !

Tribec

Scroll down on the 'My Team' page and you will see the Admin panel where you can change your team name - I will be deleting any teams that do not have their Caf username in their Team name
It wasn't about not knowing how to change things, it was how to incorporate Tribec into a team name. Maybe after the last couple of years where I've used that Okotocks across all my fantasy sports a change was due, though I've done well at fantasy hockey with that name.

Changed the team name, so I can perform my normal impression of Wigan in this year's league......

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
I'd appreciate it if someone can PM me the code. Team name is TheHorse'sMouth F.C.

Flying Fox

I'll put my team up, any tips would be welcome.

DDG

Jose Enrique - Vidic - Johnson - Cahill

Nani - N'Zogbia - De Jong - Jarvis

Ba - Bent

SUBS; Given, Huth, Tiote and Suarez.

Thinking of getting rid of Coleman, giving me 7.5 to play with. Any help?

EDIT: I've changed it around now. Changes in bold

Stretch

Team name is Stretch those legs

Please resend league code as I've been deleted somehow since last season because of team name. Keep in mind with team name that we don't just play the caf league, but whatever.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
My team is forevrared. Code would be appreciated.
I'd appreciate the code to please. Team name is The Black Pearl.
I'd appreciate it if someone can PM me the code. Team name is TheHorse'sMouth F.C.
Team name: 20_Solskjaer XI.
Team name is nabyllon. Thanks in advance Rood
Glad that people are now getting the team name right - code sent.