Television The Silent Sea (Netflix) - Korea SciFi set on the moon.

dinostar77

Anyone else watching this on Netflix? I like some of the lunar shots. Dubbed in english so you dont have to read the subtitles. Has a nice mystery vibe to it. I'm four episodes into it.

Does also make me think we could do with more spooky, space themed scifi shows set in the more remote reaches of the solar system, nothing to be afraid of when your alone in the dark, on a distant moon with no way to get back home......

Last edited:

dinostar77

Just finished it, the end is awesome. A good show. Really enjoyed it. Had a Aliens vibe to some of it. If you watch it you'll understand.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It was good. Some of it was a bit on the nose, and other parts had me wondering what the hell they were doing. The captain’s neck tattoo was ace.

I am always game for some new sci-fi.

Bobski

It was decent, wears it influences with little subtlety. The soundtrack gave me huge Interstellar vibes.

With The Expanse soon to end we need more Sci Fi of that quality, amazing genre for storytelling.

Superunknown

I've been having a great time watching this. We've got the final two episodes to go, which we're going to finish off tonight. I really like it. Really enjoy the Earth scenes where they depict the difficulties that people are facing with the lack of water. It's a great premise.