Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Super Isco with a hat-trick against Leipzig as we won 4:0. Any team would be lucky to have this offensive behemoth @infamous7

De Gea (95)

Kimmich (92) Stones (91) Boateng (93) Alaba (93)
Pogba (93) Dele (92)
Eriksen (93)➕ Isco (93)⚽⚽⚽⭐ Sterling (93)⚽➕
Griezmann (95)➕➕

Subs: Roberto (91), Christensen (90), Gaya (90), Goretzka (91), Brandt (90), Mina (89), Martial (90)
Suspended: Ramos (95), Kroos (95), Mbappe (93)
Did not travel: Shaw (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD02: Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)
MD03: Fulham (A)
CCGG2: Atletico (H)

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I won't do a big write up it would be kind of tough for me as english isn't my first language but here's what I have to say:
I had many stints like Blackpool, Bolton, Hull, Ipswich, and Aston Villa, now at Kidderminister Harris a team I can barely manage to get them better because of Stadium size, I don't think I can do better with them than last season when I finished outside of the playoffs, I constantly have to sell talents and thats why I want to change teams.

RedRazor

on the radio
My pitch for the Liverpool job:

'As long as the whole of my massive salary is paid within 28 days, then I will buy so many tosspots - although, come to think of it, their current squad will do - and f*** 'em up so badly.

'Then I'll retire to Cornwall and spend the rest of my life laughing my head off.'

Or I'll just stay at stags.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Why are you selling him?

Damien

Staff
Why are you selling him?
I'm fine in terms of attack and prospects with Sterling and Mbappe needing a lot of game time and Cengiz, Vinicius, Brandt, Martial etc fitting the up and coming talent bracket, whereas defence is an area I could be struggling with (with Boateng not playing and Ramos potentially making way for Eder Militao) so if I'm able to swap Isco for young defender talents with a decent future I'll go for it.

What’s he offered then? Make the bids public please :angel:
Closest I'll go is saying he offered a higher rated player than Soler and a lower rated player than Andreas but not much lower and a fair bit younger. We've had a bit of discussion since then about a deal that could be mutually beneficial but he is giving it a bit of thought.

Damien

Staff
Possibly selling Isco is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make as he has been a core piece of the United side, scoring and assisting many off the wing (and I'm not as good at the attacking side as Darlington or Everton). I could confidently say he can make anyone he moves to a potential top four contender. Will be easier for me on the concerns side if I trade him as my first XI will then be:

De Gea (95)

Kimmich (92) Ramos (95) Boateng (93) Alaba (93)
Eriksen (93) Pogba (93)
Mbappe (93) Kroos (95) Sterling (93)
Griezmann (95)​

With 90-92 rated players on the bench.

Gythio

Closest I'll go is saying he offered a higher rated player than Soler and a lower rated player than Andreas but not much lower and a fair bit younger. We've had a bit of discussion since then about a deal that could be mutually beneficial but he is giving it a bit of thought.
Lemar + Rice then, that’s a good offer. Probably won’t beat that so i’ll withdraw

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Well you’re not getting my vote after making me watch that crap.
What you mean on a Manchester United forum a video about Liverpool isn’t going down well?

It’s the perfect crap video that only Liverpool would send out...

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The Real Application
The majority on here are avid United supporters and rightly so have a hatred for all things Liverpool.

The video represents everything wrong with Liverpool. The smugness, the nostalgia and the god awful singing. The club is so far up it’s own arse that it can taste breakfast twice.

So who better to manage them then an arrogant, smug and arse headed manager?

Enter Benito...

Famed for his moaning over FFP wanting the rules to be clear in ‘legal’ terms his petty mind and sense of entitlement are synonymous with Liverpool.

He’s got no charisma, zero discernable sense of humour and is inherently dislikeable. He also refers to himself in the third person and tries too hard to be meta...

It is for all these reasons that I believe Benitostarr is the best person for the job.

He will truly represent Liverpool and their reprehensible ways in the grandest of fashions and be hated by one and all.

#JogonBenito

Gythio

The Real Application
The majority on here are avid United supporters and rightly so have a hatred for all things Liverpool.

The video represents everything wrong with Liverpool. The smugness, the nostalgia and the god awful singing. The club is so far up it’s own arse that it can taste breakfast twice.

So who better to manage them then an arrogant, smug and arse headed manager?

Enter Benito...

Famed for his moaning over FFP wanting the rules to be clear in ‘legal’ terms his petty mind and sense of entitlement are synonymous with Liverpool.

He’s got no charisma, zero discernable sense of humour and is inherently dislikeable. He also refers to himself in the third person and tries too hard to be meta...

It is for all these reasons that I believe Benitostarr is the best person for the job.

He will truly represent Liverpool and their reprehensible ways in the grandest of fashions and be hated by one and all.

#JogonBenito
This is good :lol::lol:

Damien

Staff
My pitch for the Liverpool job:

'As long as the whole of my massive salary is paid within 28 days, then I will buy so many tosspots - although, come to think of it, their current squad will do - and f*** 'em up so badly.

'Then I'll retire to Cornwall and spend the rest of my life laughing my head off.'

Or I'll just stay at stags.
Is this you actually saying you're interested or are you staying at Mansfield?

Panther

My pitch for the Liverpool job;

I have managed before in this league, managing Liverpool on 4 separate occasions and QPR on 3 separate occasions. I have also managed Sheffield Wednesday and Wolverhampton Wanderers on two separate occasions each plus Sunderland on only one occasion.

I actually started managing on Soccer Manager in June 2011, and since then have managed for 402 weeks having a total of 72 jobs (27 I had for less than 5 games), 1427 games played and have amassed 2807 points, an average of 1.97 points per game which is pretty impressive. As for trophies won, I've won 0 trophies in the RedCafe league but I have won 12 trophies as a manager on the game.

Thanks, and I hope you consider me for the job.