The team performance as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offsideagain

DeGea: almost back to his best.

Shaw: Was lauded as the best full back in the world a month ago. Dunno what has happend.

Maguire: Doesn’t look anywhere near fit or confident.

Lindleof: Played out of position, he aint a centre back. I’d stick him in midfield as a sub.

Pogba. Sulking as he isn’t the best player in the team anymore. Not mature enough to fullfil his potential.

Bruno: Lacking form but will come back soon I hope.

Greenwood: Trying too hard to impress CR7 and should play his own game.

Rashford: Looks sharp, just hope he doesn’t get bored with the others

Ronaldo: The best

Sancho: Being played in the wrong position and looks anxious, not relaxed.

Donny: Gizza a game boss. Wasted, could be the latest Memphis signing.

Scott McT: I like him but not with Fred. Needs proper coaching

Fred: no comment.

Let’s hope something or somebody can kick start a revival of form and spirit. I fear that isn’t Ole and his coaching mates.

Skills

Snitch
DeGea: Good.

AWB: Overpriced.
Shaw: Looks cooked.
Maguire: Overpriced.
Lindelof: Okay priced.

Pogba: Doesn't know his role.
Bruno: Doesn't know his role.
Scott McT: Shit, lacks game sense and doesn't know his role.
Fred: Tries, but doesn't know his role.

Greenwood: Doesn't know his role.
Rashford: Doesn't know his role.

Ronaldo: Ronaldo.

Sancho: Doesn't know his role.

TsuWave

most of these are so dumb but the Pogba and Greenwood are ridiculous.

Pogba is our assist leader. He had a couple of bad games. It happens.

Greenwood has produced some of our most important moments. He’s far from starstruck with Ronaldo. Weirdos on social media were mad he didn’t even post Ronaldo on his IG when Ronaldo scored late winners. He’s just a kid learning his trade and dealing with the fact he’s already one of the best, if not the best player in the squad, he’s not always going to make the right decision.

Hammondo

most of these are so dumb but the Pogba and Greenwood are ridiculous.

Pogba is our assist leader. He had a couple of bad games. It happens.

Greenwood has produced some of our most important moments. He’s far from starstruck with Ronaldo. Weirdos on social media were mad he didn’t even post Ronaldo on his IG when Ronaldo scored late winners. He’s just a kid learning his trade and dealing with the fact he’s already one of the best, if not the best player in the squad, he’s not always going to make the right decision.
Yep but even though Pogba has assists, he fails utterly at his basic core jobs in midfield.

TsuWave

Yep but even though Pogba has assists, he fails utterly at his basic core jobs in midfield.
he was literally out best performer for the start of the season. Players forms fluctuate. His form dropped. Bruno’s form dropped. It happens. Pogba is not a defensive midfielder, most of his skill set is geared towards attacking. Without midfield partners that can cover the defensive side some of his deficiencies are highlighted. He does plenty well for France.

even when he’s not in the team our midfield is always found out. I don’t know why people try to make it a Pogba issue

Hammondo

he was literally out best performer for the start of the season. Players forms fluctuate. His form dropped. Bruno’s form dropped. It happens. Pogba is not a defensive midfielder, most of his skill set is geared towards attacking. Without midfield partners that can cover the defensive side some of his deficiencies are highlighted. He does plenty well for France.

even when he’s not in the team our midfield is always found out. I don’t know why people try to make it a Pogba issue
Pogba is not the only issue in midfield, no one has ever said otherwise, but hes been piss poor this season aside from a few early games when teams tend to play worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.