The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
the guy is s Fool.

the higher he gets the higher he falls. I hope it's soon.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Trump is humiliating himself before the world, responding about questions on Russian interference by asking for Hillary's emails.

SillyUsername

A video good enough for you?
That is rather odd indeed.

Full member with 124 posts demanding sources for a widely, widely reported quotation..........

It's been quoted in this thread many times, to be fair.
I’m not sure I demanded anything, I said please show the quotes which I would not regard as a demand. And because I don’t have many posts, don’t you think it’s a safe bet that I haven’t been reading this thread very long and therefore have not seen the particular quotes in question before?

Dan

Trump is humiliating himself before the world, responding about questions on Russian interference by asking for Hillary's emails.
This bit was nuts.

And this

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
That is rather odd indeed.

I’m not sure I demanded anything, I said please show the quotes which I would not regard as a demand. And because I don’t have many posts, don’t you think it’s a safe bet that I haven’t been reading this thread very long and therefore have not seen the particular quotes in question before?
Have a look back at the tone of what you wrote yourself and tell me it doesn't look like you're questioning the veracity of the "paraphrasing". :rolleyes:

It was widely, widely reported during the election by a whole host of media sources and crops up again and again. It's not new news.

Fergies Gum

I cannot believe how he can state that he believes the President of Russia over his own intellengence agencies - and that the strong denials of a former KGB officer were enough to fully convince him.
I am stunned at what i just witnessed. It was beyond disgraceful and shocking.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's a traitor. (Trump, not Billy).

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I cannot believe how he can state that he believes the President of Russia over his own intellengence agencies - and that the strong denials of a former KGB officer were enough to fully convince him.
"You don't need to see his identification. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I am stunned at what i just witnessed. It was beyond disgraceful and shocking.
The other thing was his tweet earlier:

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!“

The fact he tweets that ahead of a meeting shows that he has not gone there to negotiate - he has gone there with the weakest posture imaginable.

Drifter

American
The thing is ,a chunk of people who voted for Trump never signed up to this.

RedTiger

Half mast
I bet that ball that Putin handed him is bugged.

OK conspiracy time.

I reckon in the private meeting Trump begged Putin to somehow ease the pressure he's under, Putin told him that he's helped Trump enough by getting him elected and that he has to sort this out himself (perhaps subconscious pressure to sack the investigators). Putin giving the football to trump and saying "the balls in your court now" might be him giving trump a final public warning to finish this.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Dude just threw the entire American intelligence community under the bus infront of the Russian president. If there are any hawkish Republicans left, they'd resign in protest.

Drifter

American
They should have seen it. It was obvious to anyone with a moral compass and working brain.
There were those that voted for Obama twice , who fell for Trump and his promise of coal and manufacturing jobs coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.