The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Trump might have been right.
Some encouraging results but a hugely flawed study unfortunately.

Far too early to be making any judgements on it. As much as I'd want him to be right for once.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I see he's now promoting potentially lethal medicine cocktails to Coronapatients.

Our government isnt that bad in comparison. At what point will you Brits send in James Bond to take this moron out.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I just hope European and American learn a lesson about letting companies in this case medical, to outsource everything to China, now European and American companies lost control of their factories in China, they can't sale to other countries only the government of China. Shortage of test kits and ventilators and reason why not everyone gets a test and only someone with symptoms.
Will be interesting to know why Italy and Spain are the 2 countries with the most cases.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I just hope European and American learn a lesson about letting companies in this case medical, to outsource everything to China, now European and American companies lost control of their factories in China, they can't sale to other countries only the government of China. Shortage of test kits and ventilators and reason why not everyone gets a test and only someone with symptoms.
Will be interesting to know why Italy and Spain are the 2 countries with the most cases.
More concerning is that it also gives China the ability to control where those items are or are not sent. All those people calling for China to be criticized or held to account for their actions. Yeah, good luck with that if they control your supply of vital medical equipment.

Foxbatt

They don't outsource to China. Most of the factories are for Chinese and Asian markets. It would be ideal for the rest of the world if American companies relocate back to the USA so they can buy cheap medicine from other countries.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

It’s his base that is going to read this and believe it. Unfortunately the spread of the virus will not be quite so selective.

arthurka

It's a softball question that literally every president is asked in a time of crisis. How the feck did we elect this buffoon.
I feel so sad for Americans that you are stuck with this for the coming months. But the really sad part is that Americans will probably vote for him again.

Foxbatt

I feel so sad for Americans that you are stuck with this for the coming months. But the really sad part is that Americans will probably vote for him again.
You are right. The democrats are so much in their own shit they will make sure Joe Biden doesn't win. Then they will blame everything but themselves. Just get Bernie Sanders as his VP and they are going to win handsomely.

The Firestarter

You are right. The democrats are so much in their own shit they will make sure Joe Biden doesn't win. Then they will blame everything but themselves. Just get Bernie Sanders as his VP and they are going to win handsomely.
Combined age of 160+ . What could possibly go wrong.

Also, Biden already said his VP would be a woman. But he may soon forget he said that.

Fergies Gum

It will get so much worse if he wins reelection. Trump will act with even more impunity and will make sure Ivanka is the GOP nominee in 2024.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It will get so much worse if he wins reelection. Trump will act with even more impunity and will make sure Ivanka is the GOP nominee in 2024.
He forces through the anti malaria treatment en masse, against US and global medical advice. Lots of people recover quicker than any other country. His punt has no long term effects on patients over the course of the year. He's the hero and obviously deserves re-election. How is this scenario NOT going to play out exactly like this?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's not a case of being right. It's a case of people attacking what a person says simply because they hate the person saying it.
It's a case of criticising someone who is not qualified to provide their opinion and does not understand how essential clinical trials and evidence are before making a public declaration.

His motive was quite clearly the stock market rather than the public's health. If there was adverse effects that were not known but potentially lethal and people who had access to those medications shared it with family or friends with horrific consequences then he would have been responsible.

RedChip

He forces through the anti malaria treatment en masse, against US and global medical advice. Lots of people recover quicker than any other country. His punt has no long term effects on patients over the course of the year. He's the hero and obviously deserves re-election. How is this scenario NOT going to play out exactly like this?
He has already caused death (according to this) as a result of his idiotic talk about chloroquine being a cure.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He has already caused death (according to this) as a result of his idiotic talk about chloroquine being a cure.
Yep, not surprising from Donald. But after four years of listening to Trump, if you're going to do something as drastic as buy/hoard medicine yourself and then administer it without medical advice (other than from a dodgy pharmacist that is essentially black marketing it) then you are part of natural selection.

When prescribed properly it's less likely to poison a person as the dosage will be checked. And no doubt Trump is getting his medical folk to ensure he's not killing his voter base. At least not immediately, any long term effects years down the line is somebody else's problem as he won't be President/alive to worry about it.

Foxbatt

Combined age of 160+ . What could possibly go wrong.

Also, Biden already said his VP would be a woman. But he may soon forget he said that.
I know he has said that. I know he is probably going to mess it up and Trump will win and the Democratic party will blame everybody else. But if he gets Bernie as his running mate he is going to win. It's better not to think about their combined age at this moment in time. They need to win and it's the best option they have. Yes I know he is not going to do it.

bleedred

It's a case of criticising someone who is not qualified to provide their opinion and does not understand how essential clinical trials and evidence are before making a public declaration.

His motive was quite clearly the stock market rather than the public's health. If there was adverse effects that were not known but potentially lethal and people who had access to those medications shared it with family or friends with horrific consequences then he would have been responsible.
Right on cue,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/africa/chloroquine-trump-nigeria-intl/index.html

Foxbatt

There is no protection at all for the front line medical staff in the USA. It may be a federal thing or state I don't know
My sister in law who is a front line very senior nurse in UCLA is positive now with very high fever and sent home to rest. She was only tested yesterday. No one has protective clothing at UCLA she says.
My brother in law's daughter who is a doctor in New York is positive too and sent home to rest. No protective clothing or treatment either.
The US government has lost control. Trump doesn't believe the seriousness of the situation.

Carolina Red

Staff
There is no protection at all for the front line medical staff in the USA. It may be a federal thing or state I don't know
My sister in law who is a front line very senior nurse in UCLA is positive now with very high fever and sent home to rest. She was only tested yesterday. No one has protective clothing at UCLA she says.
My brother in law's daughter who is a doctor in New York is positive too and sent home to rest. No protective clothing or treatment either.
The US government has lost control. Trump doesn't believe the seriousness of the situation.
In the governor’s press conference today they said that some of the medical equipment that South Carolina received from the national stockpile was expired.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
If the democratic war machine backed by Bloomberg dollars this time can't flood the waves with some very effective commercials that are literally just Trump saying crazy and offensive shit the Dem establishment is literally without a plan. Unless that plan is to keep him for another 4 so the wealthy Dems can continue to use his predictability to make even more money.

Drifter

American
Yeah looks like the Narcissist/Sociopath in chief may have fallen out with expert Dr Fauci.

Status
Not open for further replies.