Status
Not open for further replies.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

Absolute state of him.
He had legitimate, peaceful protestors tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets just so he could have this phony photo op. If I was Catholic, I would think this cnut has to be the anti-christ. He is the living embodiment of the seven deadly sins.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The Bishop slayed Trump.
https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/01/episcopal-bishop-denounces-trump/
Episcopal Bishop Denounces Trump

June 1, 2020 at 8:42 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 141 Comments

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, condemned President Trump for clearing out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to stage a photo op in front of her church in a CNN interview.

Said Budde: “I am outraged… Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.”

She added: “I just can’t believe what my eyes have seen tonight.”

The Washington Post described Budde as “seething.”

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Deleted.

What did it say?
It was a video posted on @RightWingWatch of some MAGA "life coach" or something saying how him and thousands of other gun lovers are just waiting for one Tweet from Trump giving them the green light to take to the streets and shoot all the protestors. You could tell he was just itching to do it.

edcunited1878

It was a video posted on @RightWingWatch of some MAGA "life coach" or something saying how him and thousands of other gun lovers are just waiting for one Tweet from Trump giving them the green light to take to the streets and shoot all the protestors. You could tell he was just itching to do it.
The local police, national guard, and military will kill those people.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Ahh thanks mate. I saw it earlier today. Not surprised it got taken down.

edcunited1878

And this is exactly why it was so, so dangerous to vote Trump into office by so many uninformed and vulnerable people. Too many people heard his broad words, but even more people didn't understand and comprehend how it was actually going to work. It was never going to work.

He doesn't know how government works, he doesn't know or understand the dominoes that fall based on his actions or lack of actions (verbally and policy wise). He's never held high military positions that require a lot of policies and understanding of how shit works when it comes to Congress and the inner workings of government.

So what he did was surround himself with yes men, yes women who continue to enable him to be a fecking idiot and in many ways, the #1 domestic terrorist threat in the United States.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Which is a self-preservation position to take. By starting doing so, it can be used from the government to treat social media with different sets of laws (same as newspapers and TVs) which can result in Facebook being destroyed (every cnut has an opinion on Facebook, so how do you start moderating all of that).

He is staying neutral in this aspect, not pro-Trump.

Abizzz

He created a perfect surveillance system because he didn't have friends in college.

Of course he's a psycho.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
He's the most predictable, transparent pesron on the planet.

It's a seriously good job he's so fecking stupid because more than America would burn if he knew what he was doing.
Literally something a fragile King would do. You know...the kinda thing this country fought against to free itself from. I'm done mincing words with people who still support this lunatic.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
He's the most predictable, transparent pesron on the planet.

It's a seriously good job he's so fecking stupid because more than America would burn if he knew what he was doing.
Americans (the world) won't be so lucky next time, from here to eternity there would be more Trump mk.2 knowing that being a bigoted racist is actually an easier path to presidency

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Uhhh.....yes!!!
Should check his hand for burn marks. Unholy forces aren't supposed to be able to pick up bibles, are they? Or is that just vampires?

The Onion couldn't write a more bonkers piece; Chris Morris couldn't get near what we're seeing; there's a president of the United States who clears a path towards the nearest usable church, with violence against peaceful protesters, to seize a photo opportunity.

What's more, the fact he did so uninvited and has been condemned by the bishop of said church, will be drowned out or at least carry nowhere near the weight of the imagery to his supporters.

This really is a case of the lunatic coming in to run the asylum. He has long since ceased to be a figure to lightly ridicule and parody. He's very much a fascist who has become more dangerous by the month as his actions are costing lives and divides on an epic scale.

Feels as though he's gone from the moron spitting hot air and nonsense to a very dangerous, pivotal figure in the blink of an eye.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can you actually imagine the kind of madness this idiot will put America through if he somehow won again in November

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
In not religious but you don't take a Bible to church, do you?

If I was a Christian I'd be truly offended by this person using my faith in this way.
It depends on the sect. We always did.

Regardless, if I were still Christian I’d be climbing up walls right now. Or...at least moreso than I am already.

Deery

Dreary

If I was a Christian I'd be truly offended by this person using my faith in this way.
I think some people do or have done, wouldn’t be very common though.

It’s absolutely horrendous that he said “when the looting starts, the shooting starts”. And is now standing with a bible in front of a Church suggesting he has God on his side or something.
He’s only playing up to God fearing white Americans and their AR:15’s..

Abizzz

Sony has more class than the White House:

I hope it really makes the incels fume.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

Paraphrasing a bunch of FB/Twitter comments:

If you care so much about the Bible, what about the protesters stealing and looting and 'thy will not steal'? What about the Dems who weren't outraged by violence, chaos and daylight robbery by Antifa but are outraged by a man at church? The Fake News reporting the Bishop is seething with 'photo op' - where was she when the church was being set on fire? Also, at least Trump is holding the Bible - Barack 'Hussein' Obama would have held up the Quoran, and Sleepy Joe would never be able to walk over there in the first place.

It is remarkable the mental gymnastics people perform to absolve this man of blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.