The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fener1907

I caught him at the perfect moment in that video posted above. Definitely the face of a man you shouldn't trust to go on television to defend you over such a critical issue.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Trumpy's visit to Britain has been put on hold, according to well-known Corbyn fanzine the Guardian.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yup, and this guy I know on Facebook says "Trump makes me proud every day". When I got to know him, I got on pretty well with him, but later found out he was spectacularly conservative.
Call me shallow but it really disappoints me when I find out a mate, acquaintance, etc. has such backward views, sometimes you can get past it (when they don't passionately hold said views or exhibit the traits you associate with it)... Sometimes you can't (as you see them become increasingly entrenched).

kps88

The placement of the question mark and quotations in that tweet look like they've been set up for future deniability.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Call me shallow but it really disappoints me when I find out a mate, acquaintance, etc. has such backward views, sometimes you can get past it (when they don't passionately hold said views or exhibit the traits you associate with it)... Sometimes you can't (as you see them become increasingly entrenched).
Totally. I learned about his deep conservatism long before Trump though. It's just that supporting Trump is a step further than I imagined him to ever go.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Absolute cnut of a man.

Yes, celebrate an IS terrorist attack that claimed the lives of innocent civilians.

And people wonder why the US is hated by many in the region.
He's a disgusting excuse for a human and hopefully his seat goes back to a Dem next year. If he keeps saying shit like that then it should.

I hate him. I really do. Fecking moron.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I fecking hate the Trump cult.. I truly, truly hate them. Now I don't have the same kind of experience or skill as langster at venting ;) but I really need to at this point.

I've spent a week or so trying to discuss Trump&co with some American diehard Trumpsters on another forum and it's close to impossible. I'm absolutely positive that I could have a more meaningful conversation with the stuff I leave in the toilet in the mornings.

These muppets either
a) deflect to Hillary
b) call me a hypocrite for not discussing Hillary's "proven" and horrible crimes (in threads about Trump/WH)
c) attack me instead of my post
d) attack Swedens immigration problems (which apparently are the worst in human history, with links to Breitbart to prove it)
e) use sarcastic memes to show how leftists are idiots
f) deflectdeflectdeflect

I've never come across such ignorant f*cks in my entire life and I don't know if I should get angry or just laugh at them.. It's completely impossible to have a reasonable argument with these people.
They are completely convinced that no one in the WH has done anything wrong in regards to Russia and even if they have its apparently no big deal since its impossible that Trump is the culprit and anyone else can't do any damage anyway... (leaking state secrets to your biggest enemy is apparently no big deal) The worst part of it though is how smug they are about everything and the way they shoot everything down. You truly feel like punching them through the screen after talking to them.. :mad:

I need to go and watch some YouTube videos that ridicule Trump to make myself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.