The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Reckon season two will bring about a divorce.

Melania agreed to be a trophy wife so she'd never have to work again. She'll take half his wealth and the bust of Churchill.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wonder if we'll ever recover from this, or if this whole republic thing is forever tainted by these asshats?
I had an optimistic thought the other day: Trump is peak celebrity culture.

“Never go full celebrity culture”.

Humanity will learn from this absolute shit show and will avoid making this abhorrent mistake again and the culture of fame will start to decline.

MTF

I had an optimistic thought the other day: Trump is peak celebrity culture.

“Never go full celebrity culture”.

Humanity will learn from this absolute shit show and will avoid making this abhorrent mistake again and the culture of fame will start to decline.
Or he's just a gateway drug. :nervous:

Tyrion

Kneeling is now termed as disrespecting a flag.
May we never reach this point in the UK.
America is gone.
To be fair, I don't think it's America as a whole that's like this. It's just republicans. Democrats and moderates seem to have perfectly normal, sensible views. But republicans are just... odd. The US doesn't have a left/right divide as much as a sane/disturbed divide.

GiddyUp

To be fair, I don't think it's America as a whole that's like this. It's just republicans. Democrats and moderates seem to have perfectly normal, sensible views. But republicans are just... odd. The US doesn't have a left/right divide as much as a sane/disturbed divide.
Imagine living in a country where one third of people are delusional Rawkites, that's the USA right now.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Back to Pence's PR stunt. Surely such waste of funds to fly west to east solely for the purpose of a publicity stunt only to return west within 24 hours for a prearranged event would fall under the Fraud, Waste, and Abuse category. Shame no one cares enough about ethics though.

Anyone care to file a complaint? Be interesting to see where that goes.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
During the 2016 election it was reported that Ivana once signed a sworn deposition alleging Donald had raped her. She sought to clarify that the accusation, which Donald has consistently denied, was not intended in a “literal or criminal sense”. Donald Trump’s lawyer amplified the issue, however, by suggesting to a reporter there was no such thing as marital rape.
Christ, what a bunch.

Boycott

Whether it's in 4 years or 8 years or as early as next year, is there anyone who thinks Trump will be able to keep classified information to himself once he's out of office...?

I'd like to know what happened at Roswell but this guy will probably reveal the nuclear codes one way or another.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Whether it's in 4 years or 8 years or as early as next year, is there anyone who thinks Trump will be able to keep classified information to himself once he's out of office...?

I'd like to know what happened at Roswell but this guy will probably reveal the nuclear codes one way or another.

They change every XX minutes and he never really knows them.

Status
Not open for further replies.