The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
He literally told people at rallies that he’d cover their legal fees if they beat up opposition protestors.
Exactly!

He's also caused insane arguments with Iran, North Korea, China and feck knows where else. He's destroyed environmental laws and ripped healthcare apart. Fecked schools, employed the worst ever people at the EPA. Feck it. I dunno why I'm bothering tbh, anyone can see what he's doing and those defending him or excusing him, well..... I just hope they can admit they were wrong and can see the error of their judgement when everything is out in the open, because it will be. The only questions are when? And how much will be kept from the public to save face and to minimise the shock of how deep the corruption really went?

SalfordRed1960

Not the impression I get at all. Do you go to the rallies?
No I do not go to the rallies. I only watch the rallies after the event if there is something news worthy. They all seem the same to me. Fake news, dems are obstructing, exaggeration of progress, witch hunt, slag off opponent, react to Mueller ...repeat. They are very different to what is reported or what can be read on here.
I just read a fact check on Trump inciting violence on snoop. Very interesting. He said 7 times words the effect of rough up, punch him in the face ...etc. taken out of context it appears to insight violence to protesters at his rallies in 2016. In context, less about insight violence. Even the I will cover your court costs was after he had said don't hurt him, if you do I will cover court costs. Very different to say what Maxine or the looney lefties were encouraging in California,

Nucks

RT History Department
No I do not go to the rallies. I only watch the rallies after the event if there is something news worthy. They all seem the same to me. Fake news, dems are obstructing, exaggeration of progress, witch hunt, slag off opponent, react to Mueller ...repeat. They are very different to what is reported or what can be read on here.
I just read a fact check on Trump inciting violence on snoop. Very interesting. He said 7 times words the effect of rough up, punch him in the face ...etc. taken out of context it appears to insight violence to protesters at his rallies in 2016. In context, less about insight violence. Even the I will cover your court costs was after he had said don't hurt him, if you do I will cover court costs. Very different to say what Maxine or the looney lefties were encouraging in California,
lol

Rough them up, punch them in the face, but don't actually hurt them, but if you do, I will pay for it.

Yea, totally not inciting violence.

Beat them up, burn their stores, shatter their windows, rob them, but don't kill them, but if you do, I'll have my secret police burn the bodies and nobody will ask any questions.

All Hitler had to do was add those two conditions to his genocide, and he'd have gotten away with it!

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
lol

Rough them up, punch them in the face, but don't actually hurt them, but if you do, I will pay for it.

Yea, totally not inciting violence.

Beat them up, burn their stores, shatter their windows, rob them, but don't kill them, but if you do, I'll have my secret police burn the bodies and nobody will ask any questions.

All Hitler had to do was add those two conditions to his genocide, and he'd have gotten away with it!
:lol: What?

Carolina Red

Staff
So fecked up...
On Wednesday, two teens were arrested in connection with an assault in Manteca on Sahib Singh Natt. Natt is seen on surveillance video being physically assaulted and spat on before the assailants run off.
Hundreds of people gathered on Tuesday night at Greystone Park in Manteca, just feet away from where the 71-year-old Natt was beaten. Supporters, community leaders and neighbors of the victim voiced their concerns about the attacks.

In an incident on July 31, Surjit Singh Malhi, 50, was attacked as he was putting out political signs in Stanislaus County, 25 miles south of Manteca.
Malhi said the two attackers yelled, "Go back to your country," and then began beating him.
"My turban saved me," Malhi told CNN affiliate KCRA. "The way they were hitting me, (I thought) maybe I would die."

Before leaving the scene, the attackers spray-painted Malhi's truck with a white nationalist symbol and wrote "go back to ur country."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/us/sikh-attacks-in-california-trnd/index.html

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Right near to the Charlottesville anniversary too.

Fridge chutney

Welcome to the New USA, where you can live the American dream (as long as you're not an immigrant) and pursue freedom without fear of discrimination or persecution (as long as you're not non-white).

SalfordRed1960

He literally told people at rallies that he’d cover their legal fees if they beat up opposition protestors.
That is not what the footage says. He said "Get him out of here, don't hurt him, if you do I will cover your court costs". Very different to saying beat the shit out of him and I will cover your court costs. Also very different to saying go and beat up non republicans when you see them which is what is being implied on here. You should also read the rhetoric on hear by supposed same people suggesting that harassing republicans is all game.

Fridge chutney

That is not what the footage says. He said "Get him out of here, don't hurt him, if you do I will cover your court costs". Very different to saying beat the shit out of him and I will cover your court costs. Also very different to saying go and beat up non republicans when you see them which is what is being implied on here. You should also read the rhetoric on hear by supposed same people suggesting that harassing republicans is all game.
There's literally a video of him instructing his worshipers to knock the crap out of tomato throwers.

Fridge chutney

Yeah but that's Fake News mate! It was edited by the illuminate and Obama and Hillary!
I forgot to add, after instructing the audience to knock the crap out of tomato throwers, Trump promised to cover any legal costs.

So there is video evidence of Trump saying the thing that @SalfordRed1960 claims Trump didn't say. I don't know how one reconciles such an inherent denial of facts.

Actually... I do. You nailed it. Fake News. What a way to bypass reality.

Carolina Red

Staff
I quoted you and posted video footage that directly contradicts what you’re saying.

I mean... come on dude.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The race for Congress could be the most important in America's history.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I can't believe he truly believes in what he says. What a tool!
Anytime you see/read a tweet from Trump just refer to post #73585

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”

“The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. In the long run basic results in influencing public opinion will be achieved only by the man who is able to reduce problems to the simplest terms and who has the courage to keep forever repeating them in this simplified form, despite the objections of the intellectuals.”

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyways always yield to the stronger, and this will always be ‘the man in the street.’ Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology."

Goebbels would have enjoyed working in the current administration.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The race for Congress could be the most important in America's history.
It definitely is. If Trump somehow keeps congress he will probably spin it as an affirmation that the public like what he is doing, and as such, will feel emboldened to ditch Mueller. If however the Dems take the house, they will restart the house Russia investigation and publicly go after him (probably through impeachment as well). IF they somehow manage to take the Senate and Kavanaugh is still not confirmed then they will probably block him as revenge for Garland and Trump's final 2 years will be in full on lame duck mode.

Nucks

RT History Department
I was pointing out how stupid the post I was replying to was. He said Trump wasn't inciting violence, by offering to pay for any damages, should they occur, by making the caveat "Don't hurt them" even though he said to assault them.

Sorry that this was difficult to follow. Are you a Trump supporter per chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.