The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Rudy G losing his shit and getting in to a right on Fox is hilarious. But...... who has replaced SHS? and, is the President ever going to allow a weekly press conference again?

Those questions were rhetorical, it's just insanity how many normal practices Trump has removed and nobody says a fecking thing. Even to the point of removing White House visitor logs which in my opinion should be a huge deal, but the media is focused on Ivanka's nipples.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
On the left a guy who is actually pretty smart, pretending to be dumb. On the right a guy pretending to be smart who is actually dumb.

P. S. The Giuliani videos. Laura Ingraham is poison though.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Excerpt from the transcript:

TRUMP: "Remember - I didn't say any of that stuff I just said, ok?"

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So Trump has William Barr personally overseeing investigations into his political opponents. That is just too fecked up. It's what Putin has been doing for years.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
The conversation between Trump and Zelensky occurred just one day after special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony on Capitol Hill – a fact Trump clearly had on top of his mind.

“As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine,” Trump said. “Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.”
What the feck? :eek:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So Trump has William Barr personally overseeing investigations into his political opponents. That is just too fecked up. It's what Putin has been doing for years.
Barr has already released a formal statement that he never did, at least henumderstands the gravity, even if Don doesn't.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
America is fecked. A president can't be investigated. I am not a scholar but surely the founding fathers did not have that intension?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
America is fecked. A president can't be investigated. I am not a scholar but surely the founding fathers did not have that intension?
It does seem to go against the belief that America didn't want a king, right? Problem is when those with power decide there is room for interpretation on that because supposedly times are different - when those same people will argue that I. E. The second amendment is not open for interpretation.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
It does seem to go against the belief that America didn't want a king, right? Problem is when those with power decide there is room for interpretation on that because supposedly times are different - when those same people will argue that I. E. The second amendment is not open for interpretation.
Ironic because the 2A has been interpreted differently over the years. Used to be stricter back in the 1800s iirc.

@Carolina Red would know.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Did anyone notice when Zelensky began speaking in ukranian Trump reacted like he was surprised he could speak ukranian?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So I'm trying to run the main constitution highlights through the mousewheel in my head. Second amendment says the common man should be armed in case the ruling party becomes dictatorial. The dictatorial party actually supports the NRA who will arm the common man against them. 50-D chess.

My mouse has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.