Jerome Rothen
Carlos Puyol
Thomas Rosicky
Djibril Cisse
Samuel Eto'o
Cristian Chivu

Number7

Ret's Slave
This is a bit far fetched, but does anyone have any clips taken off MUTV of our youth players?

Jens

Ronaldo#7 said:
ok then......how about these guys???
Jerome Rothen
Carlos Puyol
Thomas Rosicky
Djibril Cisse
Samuel Eto'o
Cristian Chivu
My point is a a short video can make a 3rd division player look like Ronaldo. To judge a player, you have to see him in a couple of matches over 90 minutes.

Madrid

going down, down.. deep down
thewelshconjurer said:
Can you be more specific. It is ok for me so ??
You know I can watch only first 7 goals and is it okay?
I mean I thought it was suppoused to be 20 goals there, isn't it?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Robinho strikes me as being too one dimensional. Lots of crossovers and a decent finisher. Of course the difference between him and Cristiano is that Robinho is tiny and would get eaten alive in England.

ShAoLiN_ChRoNiC

Raoul said:
Robinho strikes me as being too one dimensional. Lots of crossovers and a decent finisher. Of course the difference between him and Cristiano is that Robinho is tiny and would get eaten alive in England.
Reckon thats an unfair stereotype. Juninho, Scholes, Zola are examples.

Players like him are so rare: penetrative, unpredictable who can do some magic in and around the box. Just what we need after missing out on Ronaldinho, we need someone who can run with the ball and create something.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
ShAoLiN_ChRoNiC said:
Reckon thats an unfair stereotype. Juninho, Scholes, Zola are examples.

Players like him are so rare: penetrative, unpredictable who can do some magic in and around the box. Just what we need after missing out on Ronaldinho, we need someone who can run with the ball and create something.
Have you seen Diego ? I think he would be better suited to the Prem. Strikes me as a more well rounded player. Robinho is little more than a bag of tricks right now.

ShAoLiN_ChRoNiC

Raoul said:
Have you seen Diego ? I think he would be better suited to the Prem. Strikes me as a more well rounded player. Robinho is little more than a bag of tricks right now.
Not seen enough of him, wasnt particularly impressed from what I have seen whereas Robinho has really impressed on each occasion. In particular the zidane vs ronaldo game, pace, skill and can score.

We lack that kinda movement in our team, we rely on Giggs to provide it or Ronaldo, have you noticed that when those 2 play bad we lose and when they play ok we dont? Too much reliance, this is the type of player we need this Summer. Dunno if VDV or the other rumoured targets can provide that....

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I wouldn't mind a Robinho type player to come on and back up Giggsy. The trouble is there are only so many positions. I don't even know if he's qualified to play in Europe. Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.