Theo Hernandez interview with The Athletic - Free

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He should seriously join his brother. Only meeting him at the national team cannot be enough.

Bearded One

Going with RR’s latest assessment, maybe we could be in for a left back too?

NoPace

I'm surprised Chelsea or Spurs aren't in for him he looks like a really dominant LWB carrying the ball the last few Milan and France games I've seen.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm surprised Chelsea or Spurs aren't in for him he looks like a really dominant LWB carrying the ball the last few Milan and France games I've seen.
Spurs? When did Spurs suddenly have that kind of money? Chelsea yeah, they're interested by all accounts. He'd be horrifically expensive though

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
love having him at the club, though he does have some serious frusterating moments, as well.
he's just settled in so well, fell in love with an italian woman, and now having a child. he loves milan and his head over heels with maldini.
the signing was laughed at by many when it was made. a lot of "scouts" said he was just a set of wheels... and he is. but he's so much more. he's worked on his defensive game quite a bit, but that's still his "downside".

anyways, loved the interview and hope the renewal is done in the next month or so.

(also, there was a rumor from a reputable source that chelsea inquired on him and was met w a 75m pricetag)

NoPace

Spurs? When did Spurs suddenly have that kind of money? Chelsea yeah, they're interested by all accounts. He'd be horrifically expensive though
I think Conte made them promise they'd spend and also he's wedded to 3 at the back and hates lots of talented players so they might get decent fees for a few guys going out this summer. N'Dombele but also Lo Celso might go and he probably has a ton of value considering he's 25 and shone for Argentina for a while now I believe. Maybe Bryan Gil too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
love having him at the club, though he does have some serious frusterating moments, as well.
he's just settled in so well, fell in love with an italian woman, and now having a child. he loves milan and his head over heels with maldini.
the signing was laughed at by many when it was made. a lot of "scouts" said he was just a set of wheels... and he is. but he's so much more. he's worked on his defensive game quite a bit, but that's still his "downside".

anyways, loved the interview and hope the renewal is done in the next month or so.

(also, there was a rumor from a reputable source that chelsea inquired on him and was met w a 75m pricetag)
He was popping up a lot in the rumour mill in 2020 when we were actively looking for a first choice LB. I liked the idea of him but I preferred Chilwell. He's a great player, wonderful to watch but that is a good price tag to put out there because its hard to imagine anyone paying it and I'm sure Milan would rather keep him than make 75mill.