Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Roman is out of Mania. Sensible thing to do.

I don't know why they're pushing ahead with this. It's a fecking mess. Call a hiatus for two months or so (hopefully the world will be more or less close to functioning then) and have your comeback show be Mania. People will be frothing at the mouth for wrestling, it will be the hottest show of the year.

Sylar

Looks like it was Romans call. Good on him

They should have Bray defeat Cena on night 1 and then win back the title on night 2

Renegade

Roman is out of Mania. Sensible thing to do.

I don't know why they're pushing ahead with this. It's a fecking mess. Call a hiatus for two months or so (hopefully the world will be more or less close to functioning then) and have your comeback show be Mania. People will be frothing at the mouth for wrestling, it will be the hottest show of the year.
Vince doesn’t want to lose his longest episodic blah blah record. Serves him right for this mess as no one cares about this WM right now. They’d have to have picked a replacement and done a storyline yesterday and they taped WM yesterday I believe? I think I heard they taped Smacldown all the way up to WM last week? So that’s going to be awkward now.

Sylar

They’ll make it a triple threat match imo.
Yeah, would think this is most logical and might be better if Bray is 'The Fiend' to have a better hard hitting match.

Thinking about it, think WWE screwed it up with regards to Bray. They should have done what they did with Balor, in terms of the Demon only comes out for some occasions. So Fiend is the same. If youre taking the title of Bray, have him as funhouse Bray
Keep Fiend undefeated and then the one who actually defeats Fiend gets more out of it than Goldberg.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Take it with a pinch of salt but there's a rumour going around that loads of people from talent, to producers and higher ups want to call off WM but Vince wants to go ahead, so it's going ahead.

They should just put their main stuff on hold and do clip shows or specials with old matches.

Ekeke

Very good news that Roman isnt at Wrestlemania. Would have been risky for him, better safe than sorry and avoid a sad story

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Yeah, would think this is most logical and might be better if Bray is 'The Fiend' to have a better hard hitting match.

Thinking about it, think WWE screwed it up with regards to Bray. They should have done what they did with Balor, in terms of the Demon only comes out for some occasions. So Fiend is the same. If youre taking the title of Bray, have him as funhouse Bray
Keep Fiend undefeated and then the one who actually defeats Fiend gets more out of it than Goldberg.
Ive just read a rumour that it’s going to be Goldberg vs Braun.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Take it with a pinch of salt but there's a rumour going around that loads of people from talent, to producers and higher ups want to call off WM but Vince wants to go ahead, so it's going ahead.

They should just put their main stuff on hold and do clip shows or specials with old matches.
Just go on strike. What can he honestly do? Fire everyone?

Castia

Rumour that it’s not just Roman who pulled out, I believe there’s a fair few in the roster who have refused to wrestle.

Sylar

Right? I get some people will not, and will wonder why others would do that (ahem, Seth, Braun). But if its a huge number, it would look stupid for WWE / Vince to go ahead and, if he doesnt and holds a vendetta afterwards, whats he gonna do, bury half the roster?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Right? I get some people will not, and will wonder why others would do that (ahem, Seth, Braun). But if its a huge number, it would look stupid for WWE / Vince to go ahead and, if he doesnt and holds a vendetta afterwards, whats he gonna do, bury half the roster?
In a literal or wrestling sense?

Sylar

Ive just read a rumour that it’s going to be Goldberg vs Braun.
Braun probably being rewarded for saying that indy wrestlers who have no money from not getting bookings should just leave and do something else...

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Apparently people don't have to work if they don't want to and have been told it won't be held against them.

Rumour that it’s not just Roman who pulled out, I believe there’s a fair few in the roster who have refused to wrestle.
I know Graves, Carmella and Dana Brooke pulled themselves out since this began. Think Brie pulled herself out of doing an appearence at WM which considering she's pregnant is a good idea.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
When are they actually supposed to be filming? I thought it was last week? Is it just coming to light now that these are the performers who refused at the last minute? Makes sense that more would want to stay at home given US has the highest number of cases now

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
When are they actually supposed to be filming? I thought it was last week? Is it just coming to light now that these are the performers who refused at the last minute? Makes sense that more would want to stay at home given US has the highest number of cases now
This week. They've done all the Raws and Smackdowns for the build-up, Mania and post-Mania Raw.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Watching the ruthless aggression series on network and I'm loving the fact that for the last ten minutes it's been nothing but Orton's a prick, Orton's a son of a bitch :lol:

Bojan11

Rather they had triple threat with Goldberg, Cena and Fiend.

Cannot stand Braun after his shitty comments last week. Then he lied about not getting paid when he isnt on tv, which is not true as every WWE wrestler gets a down payment.

Ekeke

Some self made people are strange, they think everyone can do what they did. Kudos to them for succeeding but not everything can be achieved through hard work alone.
The funny part is that years ago Braun wouldnt have made it because all the wrestlers were tall so you were expected to have more height or charisma than he does. Now that a lot of wrestlers are smaller, he can be the big guy who isnt very good... but he's big! despite being just 1 inch taller than Edge or The Rock.

The giants who cant really wrestle used to look like this

Bwuk

The funny part is that years ago Braun wouldnt have made it because all the wrestlers were tall so you were expected to have more height or charisma than he does. Now that a lot of wrestlers are smaller, he can be the big guy who isnt very good... but he's big! despite being just 1 inch taller than Edge or The Rock.

The giants who cant really wrestle used to look like this

Don’t agree. Braun is great and very athletic, he was always going to be signed in any era.

WrestleMania will be a must see that’s for sure. Sounding more and more like a car wreck. Was looking forward to seeing Drew hopefully win at the biggest show, but seems rubbish now. Wouldn’t mind Lesnar winning and revisiting this at SummerSlam.

Ekeke

Don’t agree. Braun is great and very athletic, he was always going to be signed in any era.

WrestleMania will be a must see that’s for sure. Sounding more and more like a car wreck. Was looking forward to seeing Drew hopefully win at the biggest show, but seems rubbish now. Wouldn’t mind Lesnar winning and revisiting this at SummerSlam.
Braun has nothing compared to people a similar size like The Rock or Edge. Athletic compared to them? Not at all. Charisma compared to them? Not at all. He's slow and has no agility.

Minkaro

If Mark Henry got signed during the Attitude Era, Braun definitely would have been.

(And I say this as someone who likes Mark Henry).

Bwuk

Braun has nothing compared to people a similar size like The Rock or Edge. Athletic compared to them? Not at all. Charisma compared to them? Not at all. He's slow and has no agility.
Come off it.

He’s not The Rock, but who nowadays is. Ridiculous.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I don’t really understand the hate that Braun gets.. He was red hot and booking fecked him over, but that’s hardly his fault? Is it because he didn’t do on the Indy scene? He was great at what he was. A massive twat who fecks people up. They need to get him back to that. Have him be a big nasty heel who destroys everything in his path and build up to somebody having a massive moment by taking the title off him.

I also agree with what @Bwuk says about Drew. Have him chase it for a bit now and get a massive reaction when fans are allowed back.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Just dipping back in after not watching for a while, I enjoyed the rumble, the main event at elimination chamber was gash, mostly just one person stood in the ring on her own, and we now have two part time champs, with a grand total of about 9 moves between them........ wondering why I bothered.

Ekeke

Harper/Brodie Lee on talk is jericho was quite interesting. I never liked him in WWE just due to his look and character, as the exalted one he's slightly neater looking but I thought his promo was average on dynamite. He talked a lot better in this interview so I hope that comes out in his character on the show.

Sylar

Just dipping back in after not watching for a while, I enjoyed the rumble, the main event at elimination chamber was gash, mostly just one person stood in the ring on her own, and we now have two part time champs, with a grand total of about 9 moves between them........ wondering why I bothered.
Goldberg and Brock as champs
2020 or 2004...

Also :lol: at braun wouldn't have made it. Of course he would have. Relative success though is a different matter depending on which year you look at.

Regarding braun WWE blew their chance when he was super hot and should have beaten Brock for the title

Bwuk

He has no speed or agility compared to Lance Archer or Donovan Dijak. They arent the Rock either. Dijak isnt even very good
Dijak and Archer wont ever be as big stars as Braun.

For his size Braun is an outrageous athlete. He’s got main stream appeal, can play a heel or a face.

Ekeke

Dijak and Archer wont ever be as big stars as Braun.

For his size Braun is an outrageous athlete. He’s got main stream appeal, can play a heel or a face.
Both are the same.

With the same push Archer would be as he's a better version of Braun. But his push has been in Japan not in the US. If Braun was in Japan and Archer had stayed in WWE and got Braun's push, he'd be the same level of star but with much better matches

Bwuk

Both are the same.

With the same push Archer would be as he's a better version of Braun. But his push has been in Japan not in the US. If Braun was in Japan and Archer had stayed in WWE and got Braun's push, he'd be the same level of star but with much better matches
Archer wasn’t good enough or had enough about him to warrant a push, he was in the WWE and he got passed over.

I don’t think AEW even have the same confidence as you do of him getting over on his own, they put Jake Roberts with him. Braun never had that after he truely became Braun Strowman and not generic Wyatt monster.

Andersons Dietician

They are really pushing Drew. Pretty decent vid. Just a shame he finally gets a big match on a big stage and it’s now in front of no one. They should really just push Mania back. Drop all the other crap shows they do and fit in Summer slam, Survivor series and the Rumble and it’s all you need.

speaking of shows. I was looking at new releases on Netflix and The Big Show has a sit com coming out that starts next week. Where he plays the big show now retired from wrestling and looking after his family and fitting back in to normal life.
There is another show called Main Event coming out which features The Miz and from the looks of it lots of NXT people. Best bit kid asks Oatis why he is sweating so much as the match only just started. Saw Terry Lee and some other wwe wrestlers. Both look crap but...

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Nope drew loses and wins it at summer slam when hopefully this all blows over.

That summer slam will be the biggest in decades.