Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Chipper

Adulterer.
Taking my free month of WWE network for this.

Haven't watched wrestling in approaching 20 years but there's so little else on I reason that I might as well. Also intrigued by the unusual circumstances.

If it's shite I'll turn it off, cancel and nothing is lost.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So is it today and tomorrow? Any remotely interesting fueds or shall I give it a miss :lol:

Sylar

So is it today and tomorrow? Any remotely interesting fueds or shall I give it a miss :lol:
Edge vs Orton - shame it won't have crowd heat for edges first singles match in nearly a decade

Some other matches could be fun but hard to tell as matches are normally awesome due to crowd reaction adding to the overall delivery

Ekeke

Okay whos ready for a Wrestlemania thats too big for one day?

Either this will be surprisingly decent or a car crash. Might be worth braving the many excess hours of content to find out.

Castia

Got a dominos on the way and will be watching although my expectations are non existent it’s probably going to be terrible.

Renegade

Okay whos ready for a Wrestlemania thats too big for one day?

Either this will be surprisingly decent or a car crash. Might be worth braving the many excess hours of content to find out.
I think it’ll be decent, they would have reshot every move that looked bad first take. So the ring work should look crisp. They’ve also had plenty edit time. The build has been trash and some matches just thrown together just because was is disappointing.
Have they released which matches will be on which day? Slightly unfair on people who are ordering on PPV.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think it’ll be decent, they would have reshot every move that looked bad first take. So the ring work should look crisp. They’ve also had plenty edit time. The build has been trash and some matches just thrown together just because was is disappointing.
Have they released which matches will be on which day? Slightly unfair on people who are ordering on PPV.
They’ve just ran through it on the pre show.

AJ/Taker
Seth/KO
Goldberg/Braun
Triple threat singles ladder match for the tag titles
Women’s tag title
Becky/Shayna
Sami/Bryan
Elias/Corbin

that’s tonight’s card

Bwuk

AJ/Taker
Seth/KO
Goldberg/Braun
Women’s tag title
Becky/Shayna
Sami/Bryan
Elias/Corbin

that’s tonight’s card
Looks good. gronk will get involved in the Corbin match.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Saving the best ones for tomorrow, edge v orton, Lesnar v mcintyre, cena v Wyatt probably the three biggest.

Ekeke

AJ/Taker
Seth/KO
Goldberg/Braun
Women’s tag title
Becky/Shayna
Sami/Bryan
Elias/Corbin

that’s tonight’s card
Well thats 2 matches I'm sure I'll enjoy. The rest we'll see

Ludens the Red

Kinda disagree about the build up being trash. Think some of the promo work has been excellent from Styles, Taker, Cena, Wyatt, Owens, Edge, Orton, etc. A lot of these matches have a ‘personal’ feel to them. A shame they’re being concluded in front of an empty arena but oh well.

Sylar

Pre show has
Main starts in 15.
Gonna watch on delay though might give me a chance to fwd anything boring

No Love

I’m starved of TV to watch with a lack of football, UFC and boxing currently. Saw that new customers can watch for free, so I’ve decided to get on in on this Wrestlemania. Haven’t sat down and ‘properly’ watched a wrestling event in about 15 years. I’ve seen snippets and things in that time.

I’m going to camp out in this thread for a few hours. What/who should I be looking out for?