Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Chipper

Adulterer.
Watched last night after signing up for the free trial and was going to again tonight but it's saying my trial has expired and they want the £9.99 for it. Passing.

The whole thing was being weird last night. It let me watch after signing up then stopped after 10 minutes. I was in full screen, hit play again and carried on watching. Later on I came out of full screen and as soon as I did it stopped, said there was an error with my payment method and I should try again.

I signed up again and it stopped again after 10 minutes. I re-started it once more and never left full screen because I suspected it would have me sign up for a third time if I did so just carried on watching.

Nothing wrong with my card that I know of, I've used it today and checked twitter, some people were having similar problems.

Now I'm getting this expired thing when I log in.

Sylar

Watched last night after signing up for the free trial and was going to again tonight but it's saying my trial has expired and they want the £9.99 for it. Passing.

The whole thing was being weird last night too. It let me watch after signing up then stopped after 10 minutes. I was in full screen, hit play again and carried on watching. Later on I came out of full screen and as soon as I did it stopped, said there was an error with my payment method and I should try again.

I did it again and it stopped again after 10 minutes. I started it again and never left full screen because I suspected it would have me sign up for a third time if I did so I just carried on watching.

Nothing wrong with my card that I know of, I've used it today and checked twitter, some people were having similar problems.

Now I'm getting this expired thing.
Odd
Was gonna say sign up with a new card / email but given your issues it might be a waste of time

I played it on my ps4. Only issue I had was if you watch on delay and try to fwd it

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
NXT title on Flair to legitimise the third brand.

Sylar

This match deserved a crowd . It's been the best storyline in WWE

Ahh ok thanks. I really should try and watch Raw and Smackdown again rather than just AEW and NXT
Honestly you haven't missed much and you're probably better of by doing what you're doing

Ludens the Red

The more I think about it the more I think they had to do Mania. It is only just one year. So much storylines and build up has gone into it.

Sylar

Is it just me or is it hard to get into this match
Esp with the commentators whispering like they are at a funeral

Utdstar01

Strange finish that. Thought there was going to be a massive jump from that huge ladder at least.

Sylar

That match was... A marathon
Definitely needed a crowd

And more enthusiastic commentators
Cole would have been so much better for that

Utdstar01

That match was... A marathon
Definitely needed a crowd

And more enthusiastic commentators
Cole would have been so much better for that
Yeah i was thinking that. Why did the commentary just go silent towards the end?

Bubz27

What's this? A tag title match with actual tag teams?

Bubz27

Well
One isn't a team so yeah haha

Byron was terrible through the whole thing like it was a funeral
They managed it last night.

Any bets on who the last 2 will be here?