Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He did say after that he felt the attitude era had it easy because fans were really into the crazy stuff like chugging beer and blood everywhere whereas now it's more difficult to bring out your character under PG rules.

I actually think there's merit to that but I'm sure many fans will just see the headline and start jumping to conclusions without reading his point.
He's spot on

Ekeke

He did say after that he felt the attitude era had it easy because fans were really into the crazy stuff like chugging beer and blood everywhere whereas now it's more difficult to bring out your character under PG rules.

I actually think there's merit to that but I'm sure many fans will just see the headline and start jumping to conclusions without reading his point.
I dont think its all about the PG stuff though. A lot of the attitude era was hotshotting trying to one up the crazy from the previous week, which you can only keep up for a while because eventually you've thought of the craziest things you can do so you have to walk it backwards from there. Blood? Maybe. AEW does use it quite often, I'd say a bit too much. I dont think its really needed though as you can believe its a very serious match without it.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Undertaker appearing on Rogan pod saying these new wrestlers are soft pansies and back in the day you had real men in the dresser who used to carry around knives and guns :lol:

Goldberg said also that the wrestlers these days are pussy-o's.

Roman Reigns then says (highlights below):

Undertaker chatting breeze to act gangster
He also said "we travel a lot, how were they carrying knives and guns past TSA?
Then said, and I quote: "Goldberg is Goldberg, who cares" :lol:
:lol:

Roman is the best thing in wrestling right now.

Actually pretty pumped for the Rumble tonight... Him vs. Owens should be great and always look forward to the rumble match

Sylar

Undertaker appearing on Rogan pod saying these new wrestlers are soft pansies and back in the day you had real men in the dresser who used to carry around knives and guns :lol:

Goldberg said also that the wrestlers these days are pussy-o's.

Roman Reigns then says (highlights below):

Undertaker chatting breeze to act gangster
He also said "we travel a lot, how were they carrying knives and guns past TSA?
Then said, and I quote: "Goldberg is Goldberg, who cares" :lol:
Roman winning in and out the ring. It's so good he's being used well right now. Shame they didn't do this a while back

After the whole cancer thing he really should be the biggest face in whole of wrestling right now

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Didn’t Goldberg get into a fight backstage with Chris Jericho, a man half his size. Lose that fight, and from what I read, his form of attack consisted of pulling Jericho’s hair. After that story was revealed why would you then want to get into dick measuring contests about how legitimately tough your are in comparison to the current generation?.
Lots of faux hardmen in WWE. Sheamus got into fights with Yoshi Tatsu and Sin Cara and is 0-2. Joey Styles knocked out JBL.

Steve Blackman also beat up JBL but Steve Blackman is the Lethal Weapon so what do you expect?

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Starting to think undertaker might go down the Jericho route of not shutting the feck up and coming out with absolute bollocks.

Genuinely, Vince McMahon probably saved Jericho from himself for many years. His star is not as bright as it use to be and that's solely down to him. Hopefully taker retires with some grace and decorum.
Didn't he wear a load of far right/all lives matter/blue lives matter shirts in that undertaker documentary last year? Think his dedication to kayfabe meant his true personality was hidden and now he's retired we realise he's bit of a twat.

Anyone staying up for the rumble? Or at least a few matches? Gonna be the first show I've properly watched in ages so actually looking forward to it. No idea who's gonna win or could win so that helps.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Didn't he wear a load of far right/all lives matter/blue lives matter shirts in that undertaker documentary last year? Think his dedication to kayfabe meant his true personality was hidden and now he's retired we realise he's bit of a twat.

Anyone staying up for the rumble? Or at least a few matches? Gonna be the first show I've properly watched in ages so actually looking forward to it. No idea who's gonna win or could win so that helps.
Yurp he did. It's a damn shame, makes you not want to meet any of your wrestling hero's/icons growing up.

I'm staying up for it, can't wait.

AshRK

Not following wwe off late but rumble is one thing I always watch. Favorite event for me. Will miss fans.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Surely they're not gonna feed Drew to Bill right? Surely? Right? :nervous:

Not sure about mens but Bianca is a solid pic for woman's.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
What was the point of that? Goldberg looks every bit the old man he is, Drew looks a beast compared to him and is bigger. Does he really get anything from that, even if it was just one claymore and done like it should have been?

Name Changed

weso26
I really hope they don't let Goldberg bury McIntyre like they did with the Fiend. They ruined his character with that squash match.

And I hope Edge doesn't win the Rumble to make it a spear v spear main event. Edge doesn't need a title. The Rumble should be won by someone who needs it, someone they can turn into a star, like they did with McIntyre. Would love to see Big E or Cesaro but the latter definitely won't happen. Expecting to be disappointed.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I really hope they don't let Goldberg bury McIntyre like they did with the Fiend. They ruined his character with that squash match.

And I hope Edge doesn't win the Rumble to make it a spear v spear main event. Edge doesn't need a title. The Rumble should be won by someone who needs it, someone they can turn into a star, like they did with McIntyre. Would love to see Big E or Cesaro but the latter definitely won't happen. Expecting to be disappointed.
Drews match is done? You miss it?

Don't open unless you've seen Drew/Goldberg:

I'd take face edge against heel drew at mania tbf.

Name Changed

weso26
W
Drews match is done? You miss it?

Don't open unless you've seen Drew/Goldberg:

I'd take face edge against heel drew at mania tbf.
What ? Did it start early ? I thought it was 12am... I got up at 12.15 thinking there would be some crap talking at the start.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
It feels like they are messing up the timings of the entries. Someone's coming out when there's an elimination or spot and it gets messed or has to keep cutting between them.

Holocene

It feels like they are messing up the timings of the entries. Someone's coming out when there's an elimination or spot and it gets messed or has to keep cutting between them.
Not sure how they missed the Bayley elimination. It feels very rushed and messy. But rumbles are usually like that. It's been fun though.