Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Andersons Dietician

Oh is that what happened? Bray not doing well?
Supposedly been struggiling with the death of “name escapes me” came back for Mania after some time off but couldn’t continue.
So they had to change the plans they had which is why they decided to have Bliss get rid of him and have her be what she is now.

Ekeke

Supposedly been struggiling with the death of “name escapes me” came back for Mania after some time off but couldn’t continue.
So they had to change the plans they had which is why they decided to have Bliss get rid of him and have her be what she is now.
Ah I see. Probably his father?

Ekeke

Just catching up on Stardom's most recent pay per view from last week

Some special womens wrestling on the show, Saya Kamitani looks like shes going to take womens high flying to the next level from Io Shirai if she isnt already there. Not all from the match but I saw someone made a highlight video for her recently, so heres a quick reel of what to expect from her.

Konami was great but only a part of a large match of 3 tag teams so wasnt really focused on the show but shes trained by Asuka and Syuri who was in the main event.

Meltzer gave the main event between Syuri and Utami 5.5 stars. Thats a lot to live up to going in... But honestly this was probably the best match I've seen other than the Omega - Okada matches. Syuri's striking and grappling are as good as anyone in wrestling, and pretty legit too having won an MMA match in the UFC a few years ago. Utami was right there with her at times. Syuri dedicated the match to her mother who passed away so it had that extra bit of the story. They gave a lot with spectacular results. Nothing short of 2 warriors who had a war.

This was at least twice as good as NXT womens matches, probably 3 times as good any main roster womens match and easily a match of the year contender. So yes go out of your way to see it

Last edited:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Another handful of releases today; Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Killian Dain, Tony Nese, Daivari, Ever-Rise, The Singh Brothers and Marina Shafir.

Bwuk

Another handful of releases today; Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Killian Dain, Tony Nese, Daivari, Ever-Rise, The Singh Brothers and Marina Shafir.
No real surprises there. Breeze maybe because of his involvement in UUDD.

Sylar

Breezango were fun on nxt though used sparingly recently.

Shafir seemed to be done when rousey left and shayna was brought up. But she was used recently when strong quit but not when he returned so little odd (then again nxt has been weird since they went two hours)

No surprises about the rest though.

Ekeke

Zoey Stark is really impressive. Didnt know of her at all before NXT but she has the potential in the ring to be as good as anyone

Also looks like Martinez knocked herself out with that fall on her head :eek:

Last edited:

Sylar

Zoey Stark is really impressive. Didnt know of her at all before NXT but she has the potential in the ring to be as good as anyone
Im confused what they are doing with Stark though. Guessing they dont want to strap a rocket to her but I guess we will see, they will probably have her here and there, and then finally push that button, though she is 27, so will probably have her in NXT until shes 30 and then bring her up to the main roster and get lost ...

Ekeke

Im confused what they are doing with Stark though. Guessing they dont want to strap a rocket to her but I guess we will see, they will probably have her here and there, and then finally push that button, though she is 27, so will probably have her in NXT until shes 30 and then bring her up to the main roster and get lost ...
My guess is her and Io win the tag titles, trying to increase her popularity and name and after that push her towards singles success down the line. Maybe by that point they'll bring Gonzalez up to the main roster as shes clearly what they look for and its reported that several people are getting tryouts and they'd want Stark in the title picture.

Sylar

Still think WWE and NXT completely botched Toni Storm. And shes still only 25.

Really thought when she returned recently they would do a good job with her. That heel turn was a waste.

choccy77

Has anyone watched the A&E Documentaries and also WWE Most Wanted Series?

These show's are better than Raw and Smackdown (deffo Raw)

Sylar

Aew and their refs are terrible with dealing injuries. Something really really bad is going to happen given how slow they react

Zen

For wrestling XWTorrents... pretty sure it's on endless sign up. And no VPN required.

Andersons Dietician

I think I’ve maybe given up on wrestling. I was a fair weather fan anyway but it’s been so bad of late I just don’t think I can watch anymore.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Apparently Jim Ross messed up this week and called the show WWE Dynamite
He called Omega the WWE champion a few months back. There was the "wardrobe malfunction" pervyness with Anna Jay last year. He hasn't a clue who half the roster is or what their finishers are. He sounds completely uninterested.

He has no place on a wrestling show these days but Tony Khan can't sack him for fear of upsetting the rest of the old fogies.

choccy77

I see him in interviews and struggle sometimes to hear what he says and he always looks depressed.

He was meant to be a backstage advisor to Khan, in 2021 there are other options for announcers

Adcuth

I see him in interviews and struggle sometimes to hear what he says and he always looks depressed.

He was meant to be a backstage advisor to Khan, in 2021 there are other options for announcers
He's had multiple issues with Bells Palsy. To the extent that his face won't allow him to smile. Affects his speech too.

choccy77

He's had multiple issues with Bells Palsy. To the extent that his face won't allow him to smile. Affects his speech too.
Totally, but he's whole energy in the last 2 odd years seems really low.

I think everything, especially losing his wife has caught up on him a lot more lately than perhaps before.

Sylar

Well... She lost too
Damn

Wonder if she gets to keep her twitch too
Maybe she returned as she had a kid right? And Aleister got released

Ekeke

Hope it works out for her but I dont think her prospects look good. Cant be Andrade's manager, cant link up with Black and they didnt have plans for her as a wrestler. At best I can see her taking over from Lana's role

Sylar

Tbh Tommy end and Thea have come off looking pretty silly themselves
More so id say

Ekeke

They both did the same thing. Meltzer got mad at her grouping "dirt sheets" together, but her wording didnt specifically say all. Its probably a case of thinking he knows what she means by it. He didnt need to get upset by it.

Anyway, Meltzer then says that its "fecking stupid" to group all dirt sheet writers together. And he said that "Anyone who groups all dirt sheet writers together is fecking stupid" And her response is claiming that he insulted her, which he didnt do either. At least, not if as she claimed she didnt say/mean all dirt sheet writers. He said the act was "fecking stupid" and that a person who groups them all together is fecking stupid, not that she is. And she claims she didnt. So yeah both read things wrong if we're going by what was actually said/typed.

Also Thea's call back to the Peyton comment, if thats what she means by "tearing women down" was also misunderstood. He said she was "lighter" in NXT, - implying before she got implants and it may have had an effect on her wrestling, iirc they were talking about her not having as good a match as normal that week or not doing as well as in NXT. So again twitter trolls and people taking things out of context were the cause of that.

Last edited: