g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Lil Wayne is not the greatest rapper of all time lul

lilcurt

Expected more from the Uso match. Told a great story and was emotive but the match itself should have been so much more.

Sylar

It was ok. Expected more too but also expected a superkick spam so that happened

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Meh. First duff match of the night. They could have learnt a thing or two from watching Bret vs Owen

Don't think the next match will be much better. Then the final 2 should be cracking.

lilcurt

Really stretching the video package for this match. Literally had Bianca tell a story to add meat to the bones.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Wonder who produced that.

I can sorta see what they were trying to do but wasn't executed right and think everyone's happy to see that finish quickly.

First dud of the night.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I don't really get why every title isn't up for grabs at WrestleMania. It's a 8 hour show...

Erics_Collar

I wish I was that pudgy but yeah. Considering Strowman flirted with a 6 lack for Mania, Jey should be making more of an effort here.
Yeah, I mean comparatively speaking of course. He lost a lot of weight and got in great shape before, very defined. Looking less defined now but obviously still in better shape than most of the population.

AshRK

I am all for talents getting a chance to participate in the mania but I feel with the two night mania , a lot of matches seem like a random match in some other ppv. Hardly a mania feel with most of the matches today

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
They're really cranking up the Rocky parodies in Philly tonight with this match.

Zen

Holy shit at how bad Jimmy is a solo wrestler, I gathered he wasn't that good given Jey's always been the one heavily pushed, but the gap is like 10x bigger than between Jeff and Matt.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
So this is basically a squash but will end up with the squashed guy winning.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
They'll put the IC on Dominik Mysterio soon enough.