Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Oh, I just saw it listed as such at r/squaredcircle. That he was defending both his ROH & NEW titles to be specific.

Lawler confirming the ROH title is on the line.
Ahhh i stand corrected, my apologies. I did a quick search and saw nothing ROH affiliated. I think it would be nice for Lawler to win the ROH title to be honest.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ahhh i stand corrected, my apologies. I did a quick search and saw nothing ROH affiliated. I think it would be nice for Lawler to win the ROH title to be honest.
No problem! I mean, who honestly expected to see Lawler in a ROH title match in 2017? Actually, ever!

I've heard that he's wrestled some matches after his heart attack, and his doctors have cleared him to compete, but I still worry. I'm sure Cody will do an excellent job working with him, and there won't be too many bumps, but still.

Honestly, I'm with you! I'm not the biggest fan of Cody's and it'd be amazingly surreal to see Lawler as the ROH champ. In a bad or good way I don't know yet. :D

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Oh, I just saw it listed as such at r/squaredcircle. That he was defending both his ROH & NEW titles to be specific.

Lawler confirming the ROH title is on the line.
It's strange that WWE is allowing him to wrestle this match.

Robertd0803

In what doesn't come as a surprise in the slightest its Omega v Okada 3 to decide the winner of their block.

Okada losing to EVIL made no sense to me what so ever.

Robertd0803

How come?

The only change I'd have made is have it be SANADA not EVIL, but I totally get why Gedo went the way he did.
I genuinely didn't get it, not sure what the idea was or why Gedo went that way. Beyond EVIL getting a title shot Im really not sure?

phelans shorts

I genuinely didn't get it, not sure what the idea was or why Gedo went that way. Beyond EVIL getting a title shot Im really not sure?
Well, Okada needed to lose so someone had the title shot, as you say. EVIL is rising up the card fast, and performing every time so he's a logical choice, again I'd have gone SANADA but with him being a freelancer they're always gonna go with the in house talent. It makes sense.

Aside from that, Okada has been growing cockier and cockier all tournament, it only makes sense that he'd slip up at some point, no? When he came out for that match he looked like such a prick who thought this was beneath him, something he's done quite a lot, again, he slipped up and underestimated his opponent.

in top of all that, the choice was clear, EVIL, one of Naito's cronies. Naito is about 95% certain to win the tournament as I see it, it's the biggest match the company can do in Japan, so Okada having to go through EVIL say Destruction plays perfectly into that. It's a logical step in the LIJ vs CHAOS feud that's been running since LIJ's formation 2 years ago.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don't watch the full show but I do skim through every week and I've seen Jordan and Bayley getting booed now. These are two of the few I actually like on WWE's roster so, whilst it is a shame, I can understand why they are being booed because WWE - especially with Bayley - have done their trademarked stupid booking.

Bayley's promo was very awkward. I'm glad that, for once, a WWE superstar calls out the fans that shit on them when they're trying to pander to said crowd. Makes it more real.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Well, Okada needed to lose so someone had the title shot, as you say. EVIL is rising up the card fast, and performing every time so he's a logical choice, again I'd have gone SANADA but with him being a freelancer they're always gonna go with the in house talent. It makes sense.

Aside from that, Okada has been growing cockier and cockier all tournament, it only makes sense that he'd slip up at some point, no? When he came out for that match he looked like such a prick who thought this was beneath him, something he's done quite a lot, again, he slipped up and underestimated his opponent.

in top of all that, the choice was clear, EVIL, one of Naito's cronies. Naito is about 95% certain to win the tournament as I see it, it's the biggest match the company can do in Japan, so Okada having to go through EVIL say Destruction plays perfectly into that. It's a logical step in the LIJ vs CHAOS feud that's been running since LIJ's formation 2 years ago.
100% agree with this. Great booking honestly, and taking EVIL and SANADA into account, EVIL has been working his ass off this G1 and deserves the shot IMO.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I would've gone with Sanada over Evil too as the one to beat Okada, mainly because Evil's name makes me take him a bit less seriously. Doesn't matter too much, Evil has been great this year.

Robertd0803

Cool, thanks for explaining it to me, makes more sense now.

Blind

Mahal losing clean to Orton was fecking odd, it's like they forgot he was the champion.

Sylar

So WWE network launching in China.

Any chance Vince doesnt know the difference and gives Nakamura the title (and doesnt have him cashed in on) :nervous:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I suppose they did OK when AJ was champion. He was portrayed more as the cocky heel than the chickenshit heel and certainly not made out to be a joke.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Lurking on r/squaredcircle and I never knew Sid Vicious had a manager with Down Syndrome in WCW!

One of my brothers has Down Syndrome and he's the best person in the world. He loves wrestling so this especially warms my heart.

Robertd0803

Eventually signed up for NJPWworld so I could watch Omega v Okada III live. Glad I did.

Totally confused myself with the time the final was on Sunday and when I went to check I spoiled the result for myself accidentally :(:( (Had my phone on twitter from when I was last using it and by coincidence when I unlocked my phone my timeline was on a tweet with the result) Not glad that happened.

Not only did I miss it, but Omega lost as well :(

Speaking of NJPWWorld does anyone know far back does their archive go? Will I be able to find Prince Devitts stuff on there? Been struggling to navigate it and my lack of Japanese is slightly problematic.

phelans shorts

Eventually signed up for NJPWworld so I could watch Omega v Okada III live. Glad I did.

Totally confused myself with the time the final was on Sunday and when I went to check I spoiled the result for myself accidentally :(:( (Had my phone on twitter from when I was last using it and by coincidence when I unlocked my phone my timeline was on a tweet with the result) Not glad that happened.

Speaking of NJPWWorld does anyone know far back does their archive go? Will I be able to find Prince Devitts stuff on there? Been struggling to navigate it and my lack of Japanese is slightly problematic.
There's plenty of Devitt on there, the only issue is that Japanese archiving means that footage is owned by the TV company who aired it, and not all of those that have had NJPW on sold the rights.

Anyway, here's Devitt's stuff they have http://njpwworld.com/search/tag/man_335_en

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I don't think I've ever disliked a wrestler as much as Fat Cass. He is absolute trash and this crowd knows it too.

Useless, fat, baby-faced tool who couldn't use a mic to save his life.

Sylar

omg. Now you spoiled it for me

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I don't think I've ever disliked a wrestler as much as Fat Cass. He is absolute trash and this crowd knows it too.

He does seem to have packed on the weight recently.

I don't know if it's a natural bulking phase or if it's just plain lazyness, but Vince won't like it.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Big Trump fan