Thomas Muller

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He the most disgusting player I know. At least Dani Alvez and Pepe know they are pricks in the game and stay pricks on their own. Müller on the other hand seems to have gotten away with being rotten even though not only does he whine and dive, but he is also to be found in every free kick situation and every discussion with the ref. He is dispicable... He's boring to watch as a footballer, but mostly effective. When he isn't producing stats his antics become even more noticable. Disgusting, disgusting player.
Really? You put Peper in a better light than Muller? That has to be a joke. Muller is a massive moaner, but he's never seemed to intentionally hurt someone. He's just doing what everyone else does but in a different way. He dives just to give the other player a sip of their own medicine, rather than for the team's benefit.

Rossa

Really? You put Peper in a better light than Muller? That has to be a joke. Muller is a massive moaner, but he's never seemed to intentionally hurt someone. He's just doing what everyone else does but in a different way. He dives just to give the other player a sip of their own medicine, rather than for the team's benefit.
Pepe is a bigger cnut, but he knows it and the football world knows it. Müller somehow flies under the radar and plays the clown on team photos, but he is such a despicable character on the pitch that I truly dislike him. He is always in the centre of the mix in any controversial incident with his team. A massive moaner as you put it, and puts on an Oscar performance whenever possible. I think it was Pepe who once barely touched his face, friendly wise even, and Müller flew to the ground whining like a three year old. It has nothing to do with giving the other player a sip of their medicine - it's about him being a cnut, because he does it every time. What the hell was he doing with Chiellini when he obviously pushed him to the ground, for instance? Had Chiellini done much wrong? No, he's a massive, massive cnut. Obviously Pepe is worse - he's pathetic - but everyone knows that and he's a parody of himself.

Steven Seagull

He the most disgusting player I know. At least Dani Alvez and Pepe know they are pricks in the game and stay pricks on their own. Müller on the other hand seems to have gotten away with being rotten even though not only does he whine and dive, but he is also to be found in every free kick situation and every discussion with the ref. He is dispicable... He's boring to watch as a footballer, but mostly effective. When he isn't producing stats his antics become even more noticable. Disgusting, disgusting player.
:lol: Jesus Christ get a grip

Rossa

:lol: Jesus Christ get a grip
I just genuinly dislike him. I know he's a great footballer, but every time I watch him he is moaning, diving and heading straight to the refs arguing like a little child. I know few others agree with me, but hey - we can't all agree. Also, very few other German players act like him (take stone faced Neuer who would win every poker tournament in the world as an example), which makes him stand out more.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I think it was Pepe who once barely touched his face, friendly wise even, and Müller flew to the ground whining like a three year old.
That's not what happened.

(go to 48m50s, if it doesn't start there).

You see Pepe hit him square on the mouth with the back of his hand, which hurts even without a lot of force behind it.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
I just genuinly dislike him. I know he's a great footballer, but every time I watch him he is moaning, diving and heading straight to the refs arguing like a little child. I know few others agree with me, but hey - we can't all agree. Also, very few other German players act like him (take stone faced Neuer who would win every poker tournament in the world as an example), which makes him stand out more.
But therefor Neuer raises his arm after every goal he gets. Could be a penalty, Neuer still has hope that it was offside. Anytime. Very funny.

izec

:lol::lol: Wtf. That can be said for every second player then. I find it funny how posters try to defend the clown.

Rossa

You see Pepe hit him square on the mouth with the back of his hand, which hurts even without a lot of force behind it.
Nope, not that one - but that doesn't hurt as much either (male footballers can't take much pain) - it was when Müller was lying on the ground, can't remember when - behaved like a little girl, and that is offensive to little girls.

Rossa

But therefor Neuer raises his arm after every goal he gets. Could be a penalty, Neuer still has hope that it was offside. Anytime. Very funny.
Every goalie does that - just like nothing is ever a goalie's faul. I used to be one, so I know :lol:
Seriously though, Neuer is terrific at having no facial expressions - impressive. I'm sure he will age amazingly.

JeffBoomTetris

He is an intelligent and effective footballer. But he is a whiny, cheating cnut. Arguing with the referee, diving and riling up opponents.

And his goal celebrations with those fist pumps is so annoying

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Every goalie does that - just like nothing is ever a goalie's faul. I used to be one, so I know :lol:
Seriously though, Neuer is terrific at having no facial expressions - impressive. I'm sure he will age amazingly.
Not like Manuela. Observe this if you want, its really funny. He never can believe that somebody makes a goal.

Rossa

Not like Manuela. Observe this if you want, its really funny. He never can believe that somebody makes a goal.
Manuela? Probably the last footballer you should give a female name :lol:
I will try to notice it - he rarely lets in a goal, so it's hard to notice. Great player!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Wow. Suarez is still playing, you know.

Muller isn't a saint, but he isn't worse than Busquets for example and quite a few serial moaners out there

insideman

The perception of Müller in this Forum really surprises me.
He is pretty emotional and argues quite a bit with referees and other players, but to me he always seems pretty open with these things and not in any way as cheap and dirty as we know it from many other players, more like a bit cheeky in his behaviour. (He only has 22 yellows, 1 yellow/red card in almost 400 club games and 3 yellows, 0 red cards in 76 games for the NT).
I have watched the majority of the games during his career and he never stood out to me as one of the "bad guys" (as in Pepe, Busquets, Pedro, Villa, Suarez caliber).

Suedesi

This. I think Aguero is even more lethal although Muller provides the big goals and does way more on the pitch than just score. On the other hand, both are better players than Griezmann, for whom it's still too early days to make any conclusions.
Aguero has to be one of the most overrated players in the world - it's that 93 minute goal that cemented his status, but ask yourself, when has he performed on the big stage for City or Argentina? Name a couple of games.

He's one of those ridiculously individualistic strikers, always looking to shoot! Second to Cavani in the overrated lists

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He has just said he wishes longer breaks in the summer. So far he gets around 3 weeks. Says he doesn't want to complain but you also just can't ignore it. Also says when you then look at England they don't even have a winter break and instead even more games. As a result it's mentally draining.

Fener1907

That's definitely not what happened in the bit you directed people to. You actually think that would hurt? My word.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Better than Aguero at what? Different players that require different teams around them to function effectively. He has been dissapointing to those that don't understand his game. He has done well in the role and task assigned to him. He played well and gotg into better GS positions once Gomez got on the field but now Gomez is oout, I will be surrpised if Muller scores a non penalty goal.
Nope, at this tournament, he's just been disappointing. Period. Nowhere near his best. Even the FCB and German fans will agree with as much.

His biggest asset, excluding his hard work for the team, is usually his movement, finishing and intelligence. He's a decisive player, albeit not flashy. So he's been a let down thus far, especially with some of the half chances which have come his way.

arakiri

No it does not, he dived to get him sent-off.
Hand on face is a foul! Even at this Euro, where they tend to allow aggressive play, I do not recall one time when the ref saw something similar and didn't book the player.
It was a foul and should have been a yellow card. The "headbutt" was the reason Pepe got the red card, and Müller didn't dive there, but stood up directly!

insideman

My bad, it happened right after this incident correct?
Yes, the referee didn't blow the whistle on Müller going down. But when Müller is sitting on the ground Pepe headbutts him, just a bit, but clearly a straight red. Also Müller immediately gets up after Pepe headbutts him, no rolling around the floor barcelona-style, should be noted aswell.

baanke laal

banned
Yes, the referee didn't blow the whistle on Müller going down. But when Müller is sitting on the ground Pepe headbutts him, just a bit, but clearly a straight red. Also Müller immediately gets up after Pepe headbutts him, no rolling around the floor barcelona-style, should be noted aswell.
That's the kind of shit Pepe does but Müller doesn't.
Pepe is a thundercnut & an idiot no doubt about it, I just don't think there was enough in it for Muller to go down like that.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Pepe is a thundercnut & an idiot no doubt about it, I just don't think there was enough in it for Muller to go down like that.
Still, if playacting and feigning injuries to get players sent off were Müller's kind of thing, he would have rolled all over the pitch after Pepe's light head-butt, but instead he immediately got up and confronted Pepe, more like risking a yellow card for himself instead of putting up a show for the ref.

Rossa

Maybe @Fener1907 and @Rossa would like to line up so I can smack them in the face with the back of my hand, as it surely wouldn't hurt.
Be my guest, but having played myself, those smacks you get in a match isn't half as bad as they make them out to be. Footballers are sissies in that respect. Shaw broke his leg and didn't make a fuss; Evra has been mauled time and time without making anything of it, yet some players act as if a nuclear bomb was fired inside their nostrils.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
The perception of Müller in this Forum really surprises me.
He is pretty emotional and argues quite a bit with referees and other players, but to me he always seems pretty open with these things and not in any way as cheap and dirty as we know it from many other players, more like a bit cheeky in his behaviour. (He only has 22 yellows, 1 yellow/red card in almost 400 club games and 3 yellows, 0 red cards in 76 games for the NT).
I have watched the majority of the games during his career and he never stood out to me as one of the "bad guys" (as in Pepe, Busquets, Pedro, Villa, Suarez caliber).
Villa?

worldinmotion66

Not sure which is more embarrassing, the way that Muller goes down or the way that you are defending his actions. He's a cheat, but certainly not the worst that there is around.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
One of my favourite German players. He is due a good performance. I expect him to score against France.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
He's been woeful during this tournament, worse than Ronaldo, Rooney and numerous others that get ubtold amounts of stick for not playing well.