Threads in Football Fora with YouTube video in OP

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Can we nip this trend in the bud?

Someone watches any one of a million backseat manager youtube videos then starts a thread with nothing but the video in the OP.

First of all, ain’t nobody got time to watch those poxy videos. But mainly it’s annoying because it’s so lazy. If you want people to go to the effort of typing shit about football then at least type some shit in the OP.

Brophs

The One and Only
Reading the football fora is so depressing. It’s draining enough when the fan base splits about a manager. With the Glazers at least we all (well, the vast majority of us) agreed they were bad for the club. I don’t think I have the energy to keep posting about football on here when there’s constant, relentless bickering about whether we have the right manager and the right owners.

And that’s without even thinking about the sickening hypocrisy of slagging off “oil clubs” for years, only for half the membership to start making cows eyes at Dubai, as soon as the Glazers talk about selling up.
Here he is. WB Yeats.
He does his best, but occasionally the mask slips.
You were warned.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I agree. If the content wasn't memorable enough to come away with a couple of interesting observatiae or questions it obviously doesn't merit its own thread. Maybe we should instead get a dedicated "post the last football video you watched" thread, where people can instead dump the links to these videae.

Brophs

The One and Only
I agree. If the content wasn't memorable enough to come away with a couple of interesting observatiae or questions it obviously doesn't merit its own thread. Maybe we should instead get a dedicated "post the last football video you watched" thread, where people can instead dump the links to these videae.
:lol:

Just lovely stuff.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Fora is the plural of forum isn’t it? You wouldn’t say “forums” - that doesn’t sound right. Like you would say formulae rather than formulas.