Today's other football...

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Thank feck Ffs Gomes Doesn't Know How To Catch A Ball

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Is that at his high, wide and handsome shot/cross around the 80 min mark? That was certainly a rush of blood to his head after being played in by Spurs on a quick counter.

But on the other hand he earlier gained that half yard on Cole (plus another Chelsea player), whipped in a superb low pull-back cross for Modric to fire it home in the low right hand corner. The watching Capello will again have been impressed I think, especially considering he was up against Cole and often double-teamed.

Another pretty good Spurs performance - 4 wins and 2 draws from our last six league games - looks like we're finally starting to cook with a bit of gas. It's no coincidence that this coincides with King playing in most of these, plus a finally settled - and effective - midfield 4 of Modric, Palacios, Jenas and Lennon.

We deserved the win on balance, even if Chelsea hit the bar late on. We generally restricted them to few chances and had plenty of chances ourselves (more than them), and at times we dominated the match and were all over them.

Beating Chelsea is no mean feat. Hiddinck tastes his first defeat. COYS!

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Hope Villa get a draw at Anfield. Then this could be classed as a decent, or even a very good, weekend of results.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Did he take the penalty with his weaker right foot? Cocky cnut :lol:

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Wtf is Steven Taylor on? I'm not watching the game but BBC's live text has him in every single update

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Newcastle play Chelsea next. They are away to Stoke after that. Lose that and they really look like they'll be going down.

Jesus. Hard to imagine really.

Christofaux

To be fair one of the taylors could of easily been red carded for a forearm to arshavin's face, or at least a yellow. Then a second yellow when he tried to rape Clichy off the ball in the second half.

Newcastle need to sort their shit out. Duff is a cnut.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Newcastle play Chelsea next. They are away to Stoke after that. Lose that and they really look like they'll be going down.

Jesus. Hard to imagine really.
Prior to the game I didn't expect Newcastle to get anything from todays game but after a v good 45 minutes from them it's a huge disappointment to end up losing.

Don't expect anything from the Chelsea game either which means the away game at Stoke is a HUGE game. Newcastle really need to win that one.