Tom Cleverley: Watford Interim Head Coach 2024

stu_1992

Christ :eek: I'm not ready for lads who were young players when Sir Alex retired being made managers.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Have a bit of respect for Thom Cleverly ffs

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Since Sean Dyche left Vicarage Road in 2012, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Sannino, Oscar Garcia, Billy McKinlay, Slavisa Jokanovic, Quique Sanchez Flores, Walter Mazzarri, Marco Silva, Javi Gracia, Nigel Pearson, Vladimir Ivic, Xisco Munoz, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Rob Edwards, Slaven Bilic and Chris Wilder have also had spells in charge.
Mad

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Shame there was no picture, I reckon this one is fairly recent:

Nero

We'll always have the Cleverley and Anderson partnership.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Christ :eek: I'm not ready for lads who were young players when Sir Alex retired being made managers.
Yeah man ikr. My first thought when I saw the thread title. He's the same age as my wife.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

That was bizarre. How did that happen with those two in midfield? Were they actually not shit?
Personally, I never thought Anderson was shit. He was mint in his first season when we won the double, but then he failed to kick on. A combination of injuries and not taking care of his fitness meant he never fulfilled his potential. That mini resurgence he had next to Cleverly was beautiful.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Personally, I never thought Anderson was shit. He was mint in his first season when we won the double, but then he failed to kick on. A combination of injuries and not taking care of his fitness meant he never fulfilled his potential. That mini resurgence he had next to Cleverly was beautiful.
I recall he had a pretty good finish to the 10/11 season too. For whatever reason he was an afterthought by January 2012, though really Carrick was too good to stay out of that team for any prolonged period.

NoPace

Genuinely over a 5 match period, the most attractive football I've seen us play
Yeah it's either that or a stretch when Saha was healthy or Tevez was scoring and we tore teams apart more directly, which was attractive in a more explosive and less cute way.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Psycho of a player decided to smash his penalty down the middle against Cech in Moscow, what a man.