Top 100 global player valuations

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Load of shite, but if someone's dumb enough to give us over £115m for Rashford I'd fly him there myself. Still hope PSG come in with a mad bid when they lose Mbappe.
This is the hope

Skills

Snitch
Mbappe
Haaland

1 and 2. The two most effective players in the final 1/3 at their age should be well clear of anyone else.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Mbappe
Haaland

1 and 2. The two most effective players in the final 1/3 at their age should be well clear of anyone else.
Is worth very little at this moment, whos' going to pay a large fee for him when they can get him for free in a few months when his PSG contract runs out

Top 3 at present are probably Haaland, Bellingham and Kane

Tyrion

It says "The list estimates player values by considering performance, age and contracts".

Unless Rashford is on a 10 year contract, I'd disagree. Hjolund and Antony is on there too somehow. I wouldn't have Antony in the top 100 of the Premier league.

jadaba

Only 6 players aged 26 or above in the top 50, it seems more like a valuation based on their possible future ceilings than how good they actually are. I guess that's how real transfers are valued though so perhaps this isn't too inaccurate.

Tyrion

I'm also wondering how Rodrygo is so high up. He looks good, talented like, but I don't really see why he should be the fourth most valuable player.
3 Madrid players in the top 4. When they're level on points with Girona and didn't win the league or champions league last year.

I can only assume they're factoring in marketing considerations too.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Is this based on what a club would be willing to pay or how much the club would sell for? In either case they are wrong about Rashford, Hojlund and Antony's valuations :lol:

KeanoMagicHat

Worth remembering that Dele Alli was worth £150 million or something on one of these lists not that long ago.

Hojlund has 'gone up in value' after scoring 1 goal in 15 games, nonsense. Osimhen is also 'only' £86 million now too apparently, despite the fact that if you bid that for him Napoli would say no. And by that logic we could have just paid a few million extra and got him last summer.

KeanoMagicHat

According to this, we can sell Rashford, Garnacho and Hojlund - who have scored a combined 5 goals in the league out of 39 starts between them - for a combined £280 million.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
According to this, we can sell Rashford, Garnacho and Hojlund - who have scored a combined 5 goals in the league out of 39 starts between them - for a combined £280 million.
Throw in Antony and we get close to 350 mill!

redmeister

I don't get why more isn't made about just how low the quality this generation of footballers is. I don't ever see it discussed, but we've got to be looking at one of the worst periods in modern history. If you look at the players under the age of 30 and compare them to 10, 20, 30 years ago and the difference in quality is staggering.

Chipper

Adulterer.
We can then buy Kane, Osimhen, and Mpabbe and be 20m in profit.

Based Adnan

I don't get why more isn't made about just how low the quality this generation of footballers is. I don't ever see it discussed, but we've got to be looking at one of the worst periods in modern history. If you look at the players under the age of 30 and compare them to 10, 20, 30 years ago and the difference in quality is staggering.
Definitely a lack of individualism in the current gen compared to previous. Feels like you need to be an athlete first and foremost before you can even begin to make it these days.