Top 4 Prediction’s 2022/23

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Man City seem way ahead once again with Liverpool the next best. Spurs have done good business along with Arsenal. Little bit hit n miss with Utd and Chelsea at the moment but it is four from six once again.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not sure Liverpool will keep going with City's pace this year. Could see them some way off City, but likely second again. The rest is very hard to predict. If we sign de Jong and another striker (Ronnie to leave) I feel confident about the top 4. If United are done with signings we are definitely out of the top 4. Arsenal's attack looks pretty tasty it has to be said, but average in midfield and at the back. Spurs again wholly reliant on the two major stars who obviously can't play every game in such a clogged up schedule, so it does benefit teams with depth.

City
----
Liverpool
United
Chelsea

*United with de Jong + another forward. Otherwise, Spurs to take that spot.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
  1. City - 95-100
  2. Liverpool - 90-95
  3. United - 70-80
  4. Spurs - 70-80
  5. Chelsea - 65-80
  6. Arsenal - 65-75
Hard to guess but this is my order. Think 3-6 will be tight. I feel like Chelsea will have some turmoil, Arsenal will be Arsenal, and then Ten Hag and Conte are excellent coaches and that'll tell (more than Arteta).

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
  1. City - 95-100
  2. Liverpool - 90-95
  3. United - 70-80
  4. Spurs - 70-80
  5. Chelsea - 65-80
  6. Arsenal - 65-75
Hard to guess but this is my order. Think 3-6 will be tight. I feel like Chelsea will have some turmoil, Arsenal will be Arsenal, and then Ten Hag and Conte are excellent coaches and that'll tell (more than Arteta).
I don't think you are too far away IMO but I would probably drop United down to around the Arsenal points total at the moment (closer to Chelsea if you sign FdJ)

Maybe drop Liverpool down to around 80-90 points too.

Can see City having a good cushion coming into the end of next season.

Think it's going to be a great season and the race for 4th will be tighter (with higher points totals) than we've seen for years.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
1.- City
2.- Liverpool
3.- Chelsea
4.- Arsenal

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
1.- City
2.- Liverpool
3.- Chelsea
4.- Arsenal
Any reason you don't fancy Spurs to retain their place in the Champions league spots ? (not having a go just genuinely interested)

Red the Bear

Something less generic
1 matches United
2 man city
3 Spurs
4 Chelsea
meh, a bit pf wishcasting killed no one.

NewYorkRed

1 City
2 Pool
3 Spurs
4 United

Should be predictions not prediction’s btw

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Any reason you don't fancy Spurs to retain their place in the Champions league spots ? (not having a go just genuinely interested)
I think the Champions League can cause fatigue throughout the season. I see Arsenal strong and Chelsea will still spend quite a bit of money on signings.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think the Champions League can cause fatigue throughout the season. I see Arsenal strong and Chelsea will still spend quite a bit of money on signings.
You could say the same about europa, especially considering how likely it is for spurs to have an early exit due to conte's performance history over there.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don't think you are too far away IMO but I would probably drop United down to around the Arsenal points total at the moment (closer to Chelsea if you sign FdJ)

Maybe drop Liverpool down to around 80-90 points too.

Can see City having a good cushion coming into the end of next season.

Think it's going to be a great season and the race for 4th will be tighter (with higher points totals) than we've seen for years.
Probably the bias in me, wouldn't argue too hard for any order there and objectively all 4 of them are similar, but i feel ten Hag's style is better suited to racking up consistency and points than more defensive styles like Conte and Tuchel. Arteta i just don't rate that much but they've spent well.

Liverpool though I'm not sure how you can say they'll be below 90. They show time and time again, between them and City that they're the top 2 in Europe IMO (in terms of consistency).

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
You could say the same about europa, especially considering how likely it is for spurs to have an early exit due to conte's performance history over there.
My prediction is that they will be second in the group, then in the knockout stages it will depend on which team they play.
Most likely they will be eliminated in Ro16 but you never know.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
My prediction is that they will be second in the group, then in the knockout stages it will depend on which team they play.
Most likely they will be eliminated in Ro16 but you never know.
Fair enough.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
A lot can change with the window still a month to go but as it stands same top 6 order.

AgentP

City
———————
Liverpool
———————
Spurs
———————
Chelsea
Arsenal
United

I’m pretty certain this is going to be the order of the top 3. There will be more competition for the 4th spot with Chelsea the favourites at the moment despite their poor form in pre-season. Arsenal and United have an outside chance to nick the 4th spot.

Steve 007

City out in front, when you add Haaland to that squad it becomes hard for everyone else.

Liverpool but not as close.

Chelsea (they’ve done good business and are a centre back away). Kounde could catipult them.

Man Utd: I think there are too many good players who underperformed. We’ve seen it before with Chelsea (twice). Stop playing one season, new manager and they looks like world beaters.

Spurs (done great business and have a great manager).

Arsenal (also done amazing business).

I think 3-6 is anyones guess.

userman

City
Pool
Spurs
Arsenal

As of now, us and Chelsea will be fighting it out for 5th I think. The circumstances will obviously change if we manage to sign a DM/CM, RB and a RW and/or Chelsea signs another quality CB.

I think both Arsenal and Spurs have had very good transfer windows so far addressing the problem areas in their teams.

laughtersassassin

City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
United

If we improve our window in the next few weeks we'll go ahead of Arsenal. Right now I'm going off current business done

Red_Aaron

I think we'll just sneak it ahead of Chelsea, spurs with the 3rd best manager in the league will finish 3rd

City
Lpool
Spurs
United
Chelsea

Also predict manager changes at Arsenal and Chelsea during the season

BigDycheEnergy

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. United
6. Arsenal

But if we get De Jong then I reckon we'll get 4th.

laughtersassassin

With our business there is pretty much 0 reason to expect us to get top 4.

Man City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
West Ham
Manchester United

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal (they will fight for 4th all the way until the end)
6. United

I don't think United's team is anywhere near the top 5 in England at the moment.

chris123

City
Liverpool
Spurs
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

United/Chelsea order will depend on the end of the window. I don't trust Arteta to ever get that Arsenal team over the line and feel like they are being slightly overhyped even with the good business.

Wilt

Top 4 ….Utd now a 3/1 chance

Anyone tempted?

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Considering things as they stand:

1. City
——
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If the window ended right now,

City
Lpool
Spurs
chelsea

I think 3rd and 4th between us and spurs could go either way.

And tbh, i think it'll be them 4 regardless, of course with a tad bias from me.

Hughie77

City, Chelsea, pool spurs . Or even spurs top after 1 game there the best arnt they

Banat

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal

I have a sneaky feeling Chelsea will implode and finish 5, and Arsenal will surprise few people on here.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Will stick with what I said before the season started:

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs

Admittedly I had United to finish above Chelsea