• Arsenal

• Chelsea

• Man City

• Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Apologies if this is a duplicate thread - couldn't find one.

Maybe this is too early, but I'm curious to see how player acquisition and pre-season form may change people's minds.

1. Arsenal
2. United
3. City
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
6. Leicester

humdinger

I'm always overly optimistic with these things. That being said I expect huge improvement from United this season but don't think we will win the league. I expect Chelsea to also dramatically improve and Leicester to slip back down the league:

1) City
2) United
3) Arsenal
4) Chelsea
5) Liverpool
6) Spurs

Skills

Snitch
1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
  1. City
  2. United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Liverpool
  6. Tottenham
I was mulling over who'd finish fourth but Arsenal generally find a way to remain in the four no matter how poor they look. I expect City, United and Chelsea to all improve with the excellent managers they've got.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
1. United
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool
6. Everton

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
1. Man C
2. Man Utd
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool

Panther

1. Leicester
2. Arsenal
3. Tottenham
4. City
5. United
6. Southampton

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
United
City
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
West Ham

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
1. City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Too early to say with so many transfers likely to happen. I'm pretty confident both Arsenal and United will finish top 4. Not sure about the rest really.

1. United
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. City
6. Tottenham

Last edited:

Sigma

1. Man Utd
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Tottenham
  6. Everton

Rafateria

i'm sticking with my predictions that no Euro football for Chelsea / Liverpool have will have a big impact on the final standings this coming season whilst new managers and players settle into some teams.

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
1. Arsenal
2. City
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Chelsea

Offside

Where are people getting it from Arsenal top? Why this year as oppose to any of the last 12 years. They didn't manage it last year when they practically had a free run at it in terms of all the big clubs being out the picture.

Very, very strange to say the least.

Offside

i'm sticking with my predictions that no Euro football for Chelsea / Liverpool have will have a big impact on the final standings this coming season whilst new managers and players settle into some teams.

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs
Biggest myth in football. We were shite without Euro football and Spurs were quality with it. It's insignificant if you have a strong squad and good manager.

Aki_United

Since Mou need always the second season to win it I will predict this.

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
1.) Manchester United(Pogba signing will make me feel more confident about this prediction, alongside how we line up. Dependent on these two factors, it can be the difference between first and battling for a champion league place.)
2.) Manchester City
3.) Arsenal
4.) Chelsea (A surprise package, because they will perhaps have the best defense in the league. With no European football, they could pose a good title challenge.)
5.) Liverpool(might be another surprise candidate for this season if Sturidge and Coutinho stays fit and continue upon their last season performance. Klopp enthusiasm will successfully rub onto their players and they will reap the benefit of that. )
6.) Spurs

Too early to tell, because there is still some transfer activity that will take place. I could see United easily winning the league or battling for champion league spot dependent on how we are being manage. With that said, I believe all the teams listed above is stronger than United, but with Mourinho in charge perhaps he will give us that secret formula to success that will give us the competitive edge.

Update:

1.) United
2.) Arsenal(if add new player, else fourth)
3.) City
4.) Liverpool
5.) Spurs
6.) Chelsea

Last edited:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
1.City
2.Arsenal
3. Utd
4. Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Pool

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Biggest myth in football. We were shite without Euro football and Spurs were quality with it. It's insignificant if you have a strong squad and good manager.
In addition, Spurs' collapse came after their disgraceful Europa League exit. Myth indeed.

Edit: Oh right, predictions...

1. Manchester City
2. Arsenal
3. Leicester City
4. Spurs
5. United
6. Liverpool

May change after transfers are all done.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
1. City: best overall squad quality by miles and Guardiola will magically charm everyone with his stylish football in his first season
2. United: Mourinho will make us very solid, but perhaps will seem almost not to want to win it in his first season, like in Chelsea's re-run
3. Chelsea: Conte's back 3 might just tactically work and make a difference
4. Tottenham: backlash, maybe? also, probably deemed for a slow start due to Euro's participation
5. Liverpool: too early for Klopp yet, my guess; good stylish football but overall squad not so impressive
6. Arsenal: I'm hereby predicting Wenger's demise
7. Leicester: it will be much harder for them this season

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
1. City - they have the best manager in the league and they'll probably have the best squad, with the additions of Gundogan, Sane and probably someone else
2. United - perhaps overly optimistic prognosis, but if we'll manage to sign Pogba and with already completed transfers we should be really impressive
3. Arsenal - they always finish ahead of Spurs and in the top-4
4. Spurs - they were too impressive last season to ditch them
5. Chelsea - not sure if they'll have enough attacking potential to regularly batter underdogs, but they'll be the one to beat
6. Leicester- reigning champions should probably make top-6 even without Kante

Bonus: 19. Liverpool

Panther

1. Manchester City - They have a great manager who's building a very good attack with Sane coming in and Gundogan and Nolito already there.
2. Chelsea - Conte is a great manager and I think his system will make Chelsea hard to beat and I predict they'll win a lot of games 1-0.
3. Manchester United - Mourinho is obviously a great manager and with Henrikh, Bailly and Ibra in, I think we'll be better than last season but not quite there.
4. Arsenal - Xhaka is a fantastic signing for them but they are still 1 or 2 players short of being challengers imo.
5. Spurs - I predict they'll carry on their good form.
6. Liverpool - Don't think this year is their year but I think they'll be better under Klopp.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
1) City
2) Arsenal
3) United
4) Chelsea
5) Leicester
6) Spurs
7) Liverpool
8) West Ham

gav81

It's too close to call so I decided to pick my top 6 and roll a dice to determine the positions.

Here's what I got: -

1. West Ham
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. United
5. City
6. Arsenal

It's not so crazy when you consider that West Ham beat all of Liverpool, Tottenham, United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea in the league last season and only lost once in return.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I may well change this before the transfer window closes, but right now:

1. Arsenal (settled squad and manager + unlikely to be a Leicester City miracle this time around)
2. City (new manager will take time adjust + lots of squad changes will take time to gel, but many talented players)
3. Tottenham (settled squad and manager, several young first XI players who will likely improve further, better squad depth than last season)
4. Liverpool (Klopp has now has benefit of a pre-season and full season as coach + No burden of European games)
5. United (the circus will cause too many distractions, long EL trips in prospect, likely to be lots of squad changes which will take time to gel)
6. Chelski (will improve from last season, but too many ageing players in back four and new manager will take time to adjust; on flip side no burden of European games)

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
1) City
2) Chelsea
3) United
4) Arsenal
5) West Ham
6) Liverpool
7) Leicester

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I may well change this before the transfer window closes, but right now:

1. Arsenal (settled squad and manager + unlikely to be a Leicester City miracle this time around)
2. City (new manager will take time adjust + lots of squad changes will take time to gel, but many talented players)
3. Tottenham (settled squad and manager, several young first XI players who will likely improve further, better squad depth than last season)
4. Liverpool (Klopp has now has benefit of a pre-season and full season as coach + No burden of European games)
5. United (the circus will cause too many distractions, long EL trips in prospect, likely to be lots of squad changes which will take time to gel)
6. Chelski (will improve from last season, but too many ageing players in back four and new manager will take time to adjust; on flip side no burden of European games)
Other than JT, which other "aging" players do we have in the back four? Ivanovic won't be a starter.