Top ten changes at our club by 2030

RedBanker

I love you Ole
In the year 2010 I never could contemplate United without Sir Alex. But that's what the decade soon thrust upon us. A decade where we have been through more downs than ups. We have been removed as the top dogs of English football. In the beginning of the decade, I thought we were finally on the verge of competing regularly for the UCL. But the decade panned out quite differently, in that we are not even qualifying regularly for the tournament proper.
So folks, what will be the big changes at our club by 2030, both in terms of football and other aspects? How many managers do you think we will have or will we find some stability? Will we win things? Will be compete for the top players again? What do you all think?

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
In 2030 Jesse Lingard will no longer be considered a promising youngster, and Phil Jones will still be injured.

Mourinho will have a second stint at the club, winning the League and Cup double in his first season the resign to take over Victoria Beckham's newly formed club Outer Miami.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
After The Incident where most of humanity is wiped out. The remaining football clubs for a seven team league. Made up of volunteers, United manage to finish a respectable third behind Preston North End and the newly formed Inter Yernan. The new season is a success as there's a string of ten games without any incidents of cannibalism.

Raw

The Glazers will sell Man Utd to the Saudis. We'll go through about 3-4 managers, spend about £2bn over 10 years and have Old Trafford completely revamped. In terms of trophies, about 3 titles, 1 CL and numerous cups.

Also Phil Jones will still be at the club.

Falcow

VAR is reintroduced following a 10 year break resulting from the fall out of Everton's disallowed goal.

Hopefully Ole lifts his 7th league title as manager, we have at least 6CLs in total and Mason Greenwood collects his 5th Ballon Dor.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Will we still be at OT or at new ground?
Will we at least replace the roof and get rid of the rats?

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The Glazers will sell Man Utd to the Saudis. We'll go through about 3-4 managers, spend about £2bn over 10 years and have Old Trafford completely revamped. In terms of trophies, about 3 titles, 1 CL and numerous cups.

As the face of the club no doubt.

kidbob

Saudis in, majority of fans stop supporting United in protest and go to support a real team like Liverpool. This leads to RAWK and Redcafe joining together as the single biggest dissenting voice against a United team that has bought their way to winning every game in 2028/2029 season including winning the CL final 10-0 against a plucky young Ajax team. Meanwhile on Rawkcafe we are all clinging to that one PL title won in 30 years.

Stepney73

Glazers out

Until that's done there is not much point doing anything else.

RoyH1

I think the Glazers will still have a stake in the ownership of the club. They'll sell some of their shares off here and there, but will want to retain control. Too much of a good return on investment for them.

I expect us to at some point hit on a quality manager that can get us a couple of Premiership's, but a return to Fergie like dominance is a pipe dream at this point.

Irrational.

... As manager. He'll take over from Ole and be regarded as the English Klopp with his various facial expressions.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
I think the Glazers will still have a stake in the ownership of the club. They'll sell some of their shares off here and there, but will want to retain control. Too much of a good return on investment for them.

I expect us to at some point hit on a quality manager that can get us a couple of Premiership's, but a return to Fergie like dominance is a pipe dream at this point.
I expect us to challenge but actually winning may be quite difficult because other teams will definitely improve and who knows how many more Man City type Arab funded clubs may come up.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
... As manager. He'll take over from Ole and be regarded as the English Klopp with his various facial expressions.
Will be the first manager to make 22 players on the pitch and millions worldwide laugh at the same time during a live game.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

At this moment unitwd offers a shit roi.

4bn in asset, 0 divident.