Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United

kps88

Its amazing how everyone's retweeted that and not realised its got 12 men.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I like Jones but Rafael has been brilliant for us the games he has started and he should be the starting RB. Other than that, excellent team.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Why can't we play with 12 players? I think it shows initiative.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
fecksake Dobba, you are playing with peoples lives here.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
12? De Gea must have been on the weights...

MacMUFC

If you are drawing comparisons to such a high standard, you are making a statement that the quality is somewhat similar.
Not necessarily. Where did the poster mention quality? How often do you hear the managers of of lower leagues teams aspiring to play like Man United or Arsenal? Plenty. If they're in the conference should they just draw the line at Scunthorpe?

I don't see why everyone was jumping on the posters' back for a bit of a throwaway comment.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I like Jones but Rafael has been brilliant for us the games he has started and he should be the starting RB. Other than that, excellent team.
Yea I agree, Rafael should be starting every time he's fit as far as I'm concerned.

Guy Incognito

Bale and VDV out.

Spurs:
Friedel; Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Sandro, Modric, Livermore; Saha, Adebayor

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There's an extra player in that line up.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Not necessarily. Where did the poster mention quality? How often do you hear the managers of of lower leagues teams aspiring to play like Man United or Arsenal? Plenty. If they're in the conference should they just draw the line at Scunthorpe?

I don't see why everyone was jumping on the posters' back for a bit of a throwaway comment.
Perhaps the idea is that Harry is trying to use a similar model of football to United.

Hectic

Supports
30fps

Then he should have mentioned whatever criteria he was comparing them in, because it reads like it's quality. No-ones jumping on anyones back, some people are laughing. I don't think anyones looking to seriously offend.

Skywarden

Apparently Giggs is on the bench so remove him from that line-up and you have the real deal.

Bear Attack

But then what is the point of drawing such a comparison? He is not saying Spurs are aspiring to play like the United of '99, he is saying that the two teams bear striking resemblances, player for player, which is a fecking ridiculous notion.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

You feeling a bit precious today?

MacMUFC

Then he should have mentioned whatever criteria he was comparing them in, because it reads like it's quality. No-ones jumping on anyones back, some people are laughing. I don't think anyones looking to seriously offend.
Maybe it was a bit vague, but I read it differently to everyone else it seems. If he was talking about the quality, then I'm sure he would've mentioned it.