Town Trial For Winger Evans

oskarutd

Cheltenham Town boss Keith Downing is set to run the rule over Manchester United youngster Sean Evans.

Winger Evans, 20, started out as a youth-team player at Shrewsbury Town, where he was spotted by the Premier League giants three years ago.

He is a regular in the United reserve team but has already been told his contract will not be renewed in the summer.

Downing will assess Evans - who favours playing on the left - in training this week and is seeking dispensation from the Gloucestershire FA to allow him to play in the County Cup tie at Bishop's Cleeve tomorrow.

link.

Barnes, Evans, Lea and Fagan will not get their contracts renewed.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Sounds about right.

Biggest disappointment for me this season, has been Kieran Lee not getting his game for QPR. Hewson, Eagles and Welbeck aside, there's nobody else in the reserves who looks remotely like making the breakthough. Last season Lee was one of the most impressive kids at the club, IMO. Has anyone heard anything remotely positive about his time in West London?

julesee

yeah he's disappeared hasnt he...always appeared a bit on the fragile side physically to me

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I think Sean Evans is decent and could have a good career in the lower leagues.

Bammy

Evans is decent and can produce some great moments at times, but they re too inconsistant, still, could do well in the lower leagues.

Think the 4 players not geting their contract renewed are fair enough choices.

RedPhil1957

Cheltenham Town boss Keith Downing is set to run the rule over Manchester United youngster Sean Evans.

Winger Evans, 20, started out as a youth-team player at Shrewsbury Town, where he was spotted by the Premier League giants three years ago.

He is a regular in the United reserve team but has already been told his contract will not be renewed in the summer.

Downing will assess Evans - who favours playing on the left - in training this week and is seeking dispensation from the Gloucestershire FA to allow him to play in the County Cup tie at Bishop's Cleeve tomorrow.

link.

Are you sure about Fagan he is younger than the others and had injuries.