Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

PSG still request Roma to pay Wijnaldum's full salary but are compensating with better loan + purchase obligation terms.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
One of the most promising Mexican footballers in recent years is likely to be loaned out to Portugal for regular playing time.
Diego Lainez will be a new addition to SC Braga. The striker who in the last 4 seasons has not gone beyond just 4 goals - an average of one goal per season. Real Betis are not counting on the Mexican and therefore decide to loan him to SC Braga until the end of the season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barcelona is once again pushing Sergiño Dest to the exit door.
Sales are needed and the wing-back has a market
The desire, as we already reported in November 2021 with Samuel Marsden, Azpilicueta
Summary:

Pjanic is also for sale at the right price but isn't necessarily being pushed out the door. It looks like Dest's situation has now become the exact same as de Jong's: Xavi wants to keep him, and the players wants to stay, but Barcelona want to sell him for a decent price in order to make room for their new players.

Dazzmondo

Summary:

Pjanic is also for sale at the right price but isn't necessarily being pushed out the door. It looks like Dest's situation has now become the exact same as de Jong's: Xavi wants to keep him, and the players wants to stay, but Barcelona want to sell him for a decent price in order to make room for their new players.
I mean, Dest might not be the worst backup to Dalot. He was very good under ETH at Ajax.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Update David Raum: The base price is € 26 million - including bonuses, the sum is just under € 30 million. Including ALL personal bonus payments, the German international is close to the € 10 million mark. The base salary is correspondingly well below that.
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Belotti has said yes to Valencia.

If Maxi Gómez leaves for [Club] Brugge, he is the first option.

He is willing to lower his salary to fit economically in the project.

He would arrive free. He has another offer on the table, from Toronto. He prioritises Valencia.

Dazzmondo

Is he worth a de-Jong-like saga, though? I wouldn't say so.
If it's any sort of similar situation to that of course not, but I suspect Dest would be a more straight forward move

EDIT: Although, going by the tweet below your post perhaps not

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If it's any sort of similar situation to that of course not, but I suspect Dest would be a more straight forward move

EDIT: Although, going by the tweet below your post perhaps not
Yeah, if he was open to leaving the club, then he'd have gone a couple of months ago back when Barcelona put him up for sale. If a player isn't frozen out of that squad completely, there's a decent chance that they'll stay if they aren't willing to leave.

roseguy64

Summary:

Who's playing RB backup for Barca then if they sell Dest and get Azpi?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Interesting, wonder if progress has been made with FDJ.
That has to be the case. There's no other reason for Barcelona to pursue Bernardo Silva unless they are able to sell Frenkie de Jong. This could also be another move by the club to put even more pressure on Frenkie to leave the club.

The source:
Information that Helena Condis reported a month ago.

Barcelona does not close the market

They are moving forward with Bernardo Silva
About Bernardo Silva: More than a month ago I already said that he was the big market target. Barça is not closing the door on the market. They are going to go for Bernardo Siva.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Helena knows her stuff. She is also rather pretty.

joedirt87

Makes no sense for City to let him go. They'd need a CM and RW to replace him
they did sign phillips, and maybe they see julian alvarez being able to fill in as a winger for depth? mahrez got an extension so he could take a more prominent role. I haven't see any of City's preseason to know if they are playing differently with haaland up top. and they could always make another signing with the silva money, I'm sure they wouldn't have an issue getting a player to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.