Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

At the end of March, FCB sent a viability program to the League for the arrival of Messi but it is still not enough to fit the FairPlay. During the next few days the FCB will present an update of the program.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Agreement between BVB and Reus? His advisor Dirk Hebel told Sky: "I am very surprised about these reports, because there is currently no agreement. We are in a very good and goal-oriented exchange with BVB - as both sides have often emphasised."
Translation + more quotes:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: https://www.goal.com/es/noticias/jo...stir-la-camiseta-del-real-madrid-toda-su-vida

The relevant question & answer:
Has Real Madrid contacted you to offer an upgrade?
I never talk about contracts. I think we will talk about it with the club at the right time. He wants to be a Real Madrid player and wear the white shirt all his life. There won't be any problem with Real Madrid, we will sit down and I'm sure we will reach an agreement.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full quote:
We have to be convinced that a player really wants to join us. There comes a point where it ends. Then we have to say ‘no’. We didn’t feel like we could find a solution.
More info:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Luka Modric will remain at Real Madrid until 2024.
More info:

Other players who will receive contract offers from Real Madrid: Ceballos, Nacho, Asensio

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Villarreal want to renew Parejo before the end of the season

Because the player can leave for FREE in the summer thanks to a clause even though he finishes in 2024.

The harmony is VERY good, only the appearance of a top club would prevent him from renewing his contract

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Club Brugge and Inter Milan have verbally agreed on Buchanan, who will move to Milan this summer. If all goes according to plan, the blue-black team will catch around 15 million [Euros]
Summarised translation:

In short, Brugge and Inter have accepted on what the transfer's terms would be should they come to an agreement. All that remains is an agreement in principle on the deal for this to move forward.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Putting this here, just to signal this ongoing thing is going to have ramifications for the people involved and possibly a due route to the ordinary justice for damage compensation requests (against FIGC in this instance)

Status
Not open for further replies.