Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Zaniolo situation:

Contacts continue between agent Vigorelli and Roma

The Giallorossi, at the moment, are asking for at least 50 million [Euros] and are not open to any [player] swaps

Slow-burning Juve move forward and study a possible loan with [purchase] obligation

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The article basically covers the info that Romeo Agresti Tweeted out. It also highlights that the clubs have yet to get in talks with each other; they've only been in talks with each other via Zaniolo's camp. No offers have been presented, either, by Juventus, and Roma haven't even passed on any info about a suitable offer. Roma plan to commence contract renewal talks with Zaniolo if the player stays after this transfer window.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Real Madrid's left-back situation.

Alaba is the first-choice starter.

Madrid is listening to offers for Mendy. If something interesting arrives, they will evaluate it. If he stays, he will compete with Alaba for the starting line-up.

Mendy wants to stay.

In the chamber, two youth players.

If Mendy leaves, Madrid will bring Fran García. His clause is 10M€, but they would pay 5M€ as they have 50% of his rights.

Miguel Gutiérrez is wanted on loan in Primera [i.e. La Liga]: Ancelotti believes he needs to improve in defence.
Alaba becomes Real Madrid's #1 left back because Rüdiger will be playing in the LCB position that Alaba played in last season.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: after becoming a free agent, Karamoko Dembélé signs a 4-year contract with Stade Brestois.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A couple more notable European transfers:
  • Ritsu Doan from PSV to Freiburg

• Luiz Felipe joins Real Betis from Lazio as a free agent

Charles Miller

Am i missing something here? Why Real Madrid want to sell Mendy? Thought he was very good everytime i watched them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Am i missing something here? Why Real Madrid want to sell Mendy? Thought he was very good everytime i watched them.
I like him, too, and the news has surprised me. He's been good but not a standout player for Real Madrid, especially going forward on the attack, so he gets further scrutinised. I think he'll be a great pickup for any team this summer.

Charles Miller

I like him, too, and the news has surprised me. He's been good but not a standout player for Real Madrid, especially going forward on the attack, so he gets further scrutinised. I think he'll be a great pickup for any team this summer.
They probably have an unrealistic perception of what is the job of a fullback, caused by Roberto Carlos and Marcelo. Now that everybody is playing with three up front, the number of super talented fullbacks tend to be very small. Because many players that would become great fullbacks in the 4-4-2, now will play as above average wingers since the youth level.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I couldn't imagine the uproar if we waited until July to appoint a new manager!
The thing is they didn't wait to appoint the manager before they made signings. Instead they got a DOF in who got players in and also hired the manager

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Interestingly, Brian Brobbey's training with RB Leipzig whilst his move's being negotiated out of Ajax.
'Reluctantly train' beautifully portrayed. Brobbey personally agreed with Ajax on a contract until 2027. Must still report to RB Leipzig because clubs are not (yet) ready.
Brobbey doesn't necessarily stroll onto the meadow with much enthusiasm. There have certainly been more motivated performances. Of course, such transfer poker sucks for players, too.
Behind the scenes, there is a lot of work going on (including by Brobbey's agent José Fortes Rodriguez) to find a solution. So I think 'yes', but the gap between the clubs is big.
Do you think, as Phillip Hinze said, that they will work it out?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Stephen Eustàquio permanently joins Porto, signing a 5-year contract with them

Last edited:

stu_1992

Official: after becoming a free agent, Karamoko Dembélé signs a 4-year contract with Stade Brestois.
A blast from the past this name is, I remember when videos of him playimg for Celtics under 19s at like 13 were everywhere. Everyone was acting like he was the next big thing. No idea how he's been since then, a google would suggest not much but hopefully a good signing for Stade Brestois nonetheless.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

• Club Brugge are interested in two of Milan's young players: Lukas Björklund and Emil Roback.
  • Milan are continuing to pursue Renato Sanches.
    • PSG have slowed down as they're more focused on selling some of their players first.
    • Milan hope that Sanches lowers his demands.
  • Milan are working to bring in a new youth players: Tommaso Mancini (17-year-old Vicenza striker)
    • Chased by several Italian clubs as well as Benfica and Sevilla

EDIT: added the source

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Gerard Romero updates:

Sources:
Barça has offered Neto the letter of freedom. Neto does NOT want it right now.
Nico: His agent, Jorge Mendes, wants him to leave on loan, but the club has doubts. They want him to acquire the club's soccer concepts so that if he returns it will be easier for him to adapt.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Dest: The player is on the market. The club wants to get 20M for him, but with 17M they would probably be satisfied. They want to sell him when the 2nd lever is activated to favor more the FP [La Liga's Financial Fair Play].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Memphis: If Dembelé stays, he has to leave. That has already been said to his agents. The price would be 20-25M [Euros]

Abde: They are looking for him to leave on loan or a loan with a mandatory buyout. It is a similar case to Nico

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Lewandowski: Everything is very calm right now. The player is convinced. The club believes it can be done for around 50m [Euros]. This week is very important in Munich.

JB7

So that's 70m for Bernardo, 50m for Lewandowski and 60m for Kounde. They are fecking insane.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I may be wrong here and correct me if so but that Romero comes across as a total bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.