Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Juventus' plan.

Di Maria, the club is trying to convince him to stay at least until 2024. All open.

Davide Frattesi, from Sassuolo, is a very popular name.

Aymeric Laporte, on the agenda.
  • Meetings already underway between Juve's and di Maria's camp
    • Di Maria has other offers on his table.
  • Alex Sandro's likely to renew his contract. Milik will also stay.
  • Rabiot & Cuadrado are likely to leave Juve.
  • Juve are looking for a new left-footed CB, hence the Laporte interest.
Rough translations in Tweet form:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Jorge Sampaoli, sacked.

Sevilla are already contacting the alternatives: José Luis Mendilibar is the first option.
José Luis Mendilibar is Sevilla's first choice to fill the bench. The first contacts have already been made.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Because he's not registered as a first-team player as of now, there's a chance that Gavi can leave the club for free.

SAFMUTD

Because he's not registered as a first-team player as of now, there's a chance that Gavi can leave the club for free.
He'd be a dream signing but I dont see it possible, Barca will sell whoever they have to in order to keep him. Him along with Pedri are their key players and their foundation for the future.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Barça are not forgetting about Carrasco and if they have fair play [i.e. salary cap space] they will go for him. The price: 9M.

In winter, Atlético gave the OK to sign a purchase option for that amount (the pending amortisation) but at the last minute they asked for double that amount. The option was not signed.
Translation:

More info:
  • Carrasco is more open to joining Barcelona.
  • For Barcelona to create more salary space, they need one major sale (preferably of an attacking player) + sales/departures in other areas.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sport

Zubimendi on on the rumours linking him to Arsenal in January:
Rumours, rumours, because I told my agent that I didn’t want to hear anything, especially in winter. Leaving Real Sociedad aside with the season we are having would be illogical. I am very happy here.
On his plans for the summer:
I look forward to a quiet summer. Like the rest.
On his release clause:
Beyond the clause, when someone wants to be in a club, the clause doesn’t matter. I think it is a balanced clause with all the aspects that the contract brought together. Nothing more than that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
PSV are looking at attacking options and put a green tick by the name of Ricardo Pepi (20). The American is in the club's sights.
Tier 1 corroboration:

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Bayern Munich let go of Julian Nagelsmann and replace him with Thomas Tuchel
FC Bayern has released coach Julian Nagelsmann. This decision was reached by CEO Oliver Kahn and sports director Hasan Salihamidžić in consultation with President Herbert Hainer. Nagelsmann's successor will be Thomas Tuchel.
Tuchel's contract will go until 30 June 2025.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Retegui, option for Atlético: the striker, very attracted.

Sergej Milinković-Savić will not renew and ends in 2024.

Milan will not execute the option to buy Sergiño Dest.

Morata: at the moment absolutely no contact with anyone.
Key points:

More info:
  • Juventus and several PL clubs are interested in Milinkovic-Savic.
  • One or both of Stevan Savic and Joséma Giménez will leave Atletico Madrid in the summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The relevant quotes:
We will be very ethical in our approach and respect the contracts that are in place. We also greatly respect the work that is done by any coach and his club to get there and make any kind of approach, it would be a lack of respect for the president of the clubs in question. Therefore, we have the patience to wait for the right moment so that we can hold these conversations. Nothing is really defined yet to say the name (of the next coach) for sure, but it's within this line, you understand? We need a coach who has the players' respect and admiration.
More info (Tier 1):
Ednaldo Rodrigues, president of the CBF, confirms in Reuters the information given by Relevo in February: they want Ancelotti, but they will respect the timing to go for him.

The Italian sees him as a good option, but his priority is to stay at Madrid.
Translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.