Transfer Wishlist Options

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Maguire / Alderweireld
Meunier / Trippier
Rice
Icardi

See something like the above coming in. We will not be able to attract the best talent this summer, unless they're looking for a big pay day in which case the same cycle of shit will continue.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Maguire / Alderweireld
Meunier / Trippier
Rice
Icardi

See something like the above coming in. We will not be able to attract the best talent this summer, unless they're looking for a big pay day in which case the same cycle of shit will continue.
We need to get the shithouses out of this club but you want Icardi?:eek:

laughtersassassin

My wishlist is we get 5 not four. And if Pogba leaves we need more than that too.

Good Semi realistic window for me would be:
Toby 25 Mil
AWB 50 Mil or Meunier 30 Mil
Tielemans/Ndombele 30-55 Mil
Rice ( Don't want him but will be better than Matic) 45 Mil
Sancho/Pepe/Any RW (Best available RW)

Optional Signings:
Icardi or Other if Lukaku goes.
Pogba goes then we should invest the money in one additional midfielder and one other position

So 5 signings Min. 6+ if first team players leave other than Ander.

Outgoings:
Matic ( Won't happen but I would bin)
Rojo
Jones
Damian
Sanchez
Valencia
Herrera (Unfortunately, would much rather matic leave)
Mata

Lots of work and hopefully our fans don't make excuses for our uselesss owners and board again if/when they let us down.

Kaglish10

Aldeweireild (25 mil)
Ferro (30 mil)
Van De Beek (30 - 40mil)
Tonali (20 mil)
Ceballos (150 mil + Pogba in exchange)
Chiesa (40 - 50 mil)
Felix (70 - 80 mil)
Ounas (loan with option to sign)
Cillessen (15 - 20 mil)

Total: 265 mil.

O'Connor - Alderweireld - Ferro - Shaw;
Tonali - Van de Beek - Ceballos;
Ounas - Felix - Chiesa.

Other 1st team squad: MCTominay, Fred, Martial, Rashford, Romero, Lindelof, Dalot, Smalling, Greenwood, Jones, Garner. (Tuanzebe and Poole would still have to loan out because Jones and Smalling would still be here)

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Maguire/Alderweireld

Meunier/AWB/Cancelo

Ndidi/Neves/Rice/Maddison/Tielemans/Van Der Beek

Sancho/Pepe/Brooks

Jovic/Piatek

4/5 of those would be a good start with the promotion of 2/3 youth players too.

ThatMoustache

These are my realistic options for each position:

Centre Back: Ake, Alderweireld,
Right Back: Wan-Bissaka
Centre Midfielder: Ndidi, Barella
Winger: Pepe at a push but do not see many realistic targets in this position.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Maguire/Alderweireld

Meunier/AWB/Cancelo

Ndidi/Neves/Rice/Maddison/Tielemans/Van Der Beek

Sancho/Pepe/Brooks

Jovic/Piatek

4/5 of those would be a good start with the promotion of 2/3 youth players too.
Piatek- Would love him here. Think Jovic has already signed for Frankfurt

The others are more than reasonable targets.

I'd add Doucoure to that list. Guy took the piss out of us at OT

NoPace

Tough not to include Van De Beek considering how good he looks, Pogba likely leaving and it seeming realistic that we could actually sign him even without CL football. He'd give us a 22 year with skill and running, seems like a good fit for how Ole hopefully wants us to play.

NoPace

Only seen highlights but it seems like a no-brainer we should be in for this Atal kid from Nice.

MetoTTT

Only seen highlights but it seems like a no-brainer we should be in for this Atal kid from Nice.
Atal is the best RB we could sign this summer. I like Meunier too as cheaper option. But this kid under a good manager could do wonders.

NoPace

Atal is the best RB we could sign this summer. I like Meunier too as cheaper option. But this kid under a good manager could do wonders.
When you think about price, age, position we need, the fact that he's coming from Nice so probably him or his club won't big time us, this one makes a ton of sense. Only thing that doesn't make it a no-brainer is if he's going to cost 50 or so and the club still think Dalot will be one of the better RBs around, in which case maybe a cheaper option for 2-3 years makes more sense.

But if he's a right-sided Marcelo and we miss out on that, that's a decade error.

Devils11

Kante and Bruno looks like a fantastic combo. Chelsea might sell if we bid a massive 100m, considering he has been playing out of position the whole season. Bruno stats has been amazing this season, his range of passing and ability to score from distance and free kicks are phenomenal. It would be criminal if City would get him for a lowish 50m. We should blow them out of the water with a 100m bid. Also get Rabiot on a free. Gave him 200k. He is class.

We need a proven goalscorer, and there is non better than Lewandowski. Even at his age, we could use him for a couple of season to steady our rebuilding team. Let see if Bayern would take our 80m offer. Then we need a fast RW who could actually dribble past players. Pepe, Sancho, Dybala would be too expensive. Douglas Costa would be a good option at 50m. Blessed with speed and an explosive left foot, he could play both wings with easep.
And now the defence, our achilles. At 25m, Toby is a no brainer. You can't even buy an U21 International player with that price now. His experience in the league would be invaluable to our new team. There ain't many good RB around, names like AWB or Meunier has been mentioned. I would say let's go for Bayern versatile defender Abala since they bought in Pavand and Hernandez for big money already. This boy could cover the whole back 4 and DM positions. Get a cheeky 70m bid in and see if Bayern will bite.

Total in : 420m.
Total out : 300m.(Pogba 150m, DDG 50m, Lukaku 50m, others 50m)
Nett spending : 120m

First 11 :
GK Henderson
RB Alaba
LB Shaw
CB Lindelof
CB Toby
DM Kante
CM Rabiot
AM Bruno
RW Costa
LW Rashford
CF Lewandowski

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick1

Dream:
In:
-Varane (100)
-De Ligt(90)
-Ndombele(80)
-Felix/Sancho (100)

Out:
Lukaku(60)
Pogba(150)
Darmian/Rojo/Mata/Herrera/Sanchez/ whatever else we might get rid of (30)

Net 150

If we still have money, a right back ( meunier and the juventus lad and another midfielder.

Play 4 4 2 diamond with 2 attackers, 1 shadow striker/10 depending, 3 in midfield and get the fbs up.

Pughnichi

Wan Bissaka, Meunier
De Ligt, Alderweireld
Tielemans, Rice
Sancho, Hudson-Odoi

Kidders

Oblak.................cash in on DDG while his stock is still high..... Romero

Meunier...............guaranteed performer while Dalot developEs...Dalot
deLigt..................make him our rock for the next 10-15 years...Smalling
Ake.....................PL experience to bed in deLigt.......................Linderlof
Mendy..................the Lyon one, give Shaw a rocket..................Shaw

Sancho...............say no more, huge potential...........................Lingard
N'Dombèlè...........I like what I've seen of him............................McTominay
Rodri...................Matic replacement and more..........................Fred
Sane...................if City don't want !........................................Rashford

Greizman..............we need one superstar ................................Martial
Jovic....................proper number 9..........................................Greenwood

Fer

It seems that we all agree with De Ligt and Sancho.

My wishlist option considering all positions would be something like this:

Oblak
Wan Bissaka - De Ligt - Koulibaly - Mendy
Neves
N'Dombele - Fernandes
Sancho - Félix/Jovic - Sane/Dembele
We need at least 4 of those players (CB, RB, CM, RW). And hope for De Gea and Pogba to stay.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
INS
Tah
Diallo
Chilwell
Rico Henry
Rabiot
Milinkovic-Savic
Barco
James
Pedro

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Out - In (Price €m)
Valencia - Atal (20)
Darmian - F. Mendy (45)
Matic - Brozovic (50)
Herrera - Ndidi (70)
Mata - Ziyech (45)

5 players (230)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Oblak.................cash in on DDG while his stock is still high..... Romero

Meunier...............guaranteed performer while Dalot developEs...Dalot
deLigt..................make him our rock for the next 10-15 years...Smalling
Ake.....................PL experience to bed in deLigt.......................Linderlof
Mendy..................the Lyon one, give Shaw a rocket..................Shaw

Sancho...............say no more, huge potential...........................Lingard
N'Dombèlè...........I like what I've seen of him............................McTominay
Rodri...................Matic replacement and more..........................Fred
Sane...................if City don't want !........................................Rashford

Greizman..............we need one superstar ................................Martial
Jovic....................proper number 9..........................................Greenwood
So change the entire starting XI for about 500M net spend. Sounds like a plan.

Loved the "we need one superstar" :lol:

Funky Futurista

RB: Wan Bissaka, Meunier.
CB: De Ligt, Upamecano.
CM: Ndombele, Sangare, Ascacibar.
RW: Pepe, Lazaro.

Most improbable is the center backs, but do think we need to add something really special to our defence. A lot of younger players because I want us to build for the future, not just sign players that may or may not solve our problem for one season or two. Maybe add Sancho to the RW slot next summer, but that's about. If all else fails take a punt at Håkon Evjen from Bodø/Glimt :lol: would be fun to see a norwegian play for United again, as long as he's incredible though.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I want that Cuisance kid from Monchengladbach. Currently playing in the u20 world cup.
He looks like a clone of Griezmann.

NoPace

I haven't seen him play much lately but I liked Llorente on Real Madrid a lot and he seems to be available. Would give us a much more athletic option as a 6 than Matic and probably only cost in the 20 or 30 range.

Funky Futurista

I haven't seen him play much lately but I liked Llorente on Real Madrid a lot and he seems to be available. Would give us a much more athletic option as a 6 than Matic and probably only cost in the 20 or 30 range.
A good and mobile 6 would do wonders for our team. Hard to point out the perfect candidate when considering price and willing to move to us though.

Motorman

I think there are really good options out there this year for all positions that we need:

CB - De Ligt, Koulibaly, Maguire, Alderweireld

CM - Neves, B Fernandes, Ndombele

RB - Wan Bissaka, Meunier

RW - Sancho, Ziyech, Pepe

Even if we land 2nd or third choice, I feel we would be improved massively, so I feel confident it will be a good summer regardless.