That's a real shame. Can't you hold until the final plan is voted on?I've decided to drop the US program altogether. I have no idea if this is the right decision but I think at this point I can't really take the risk. Perhaps next year when the dust settles down and we have a clearer idea on how things will shape up. The problem is I now have to rethink what I want to study because European colleges are not offering my choice of program.