Music Tupac Shakur

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Was he bald and fraudulent?
Photos seem to suggest that you are at east 50% right.

And you would assume that gangsta rappers might not care too much about a bit of tax fraud for example. Small fry compared to putting a cap in someone's backside for a bit of banter.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
DJ Vlad on YouTube interviewed every person that had either either direct or second hand experience with the shooting, from all cars involved.

All those police reports, all those high budget documentaries and of all people, a youtuber managed to get better answers as to how that night played out.

If you haven't watched them, you should. More insight than what you'll see on Netflix.
Keefe D has been running his mouth on there basically saying he and Orlando Anderson killed ‘Pac. And low and behold he’s the alleged person that is being investigated right now.

It makes the most logical sense anyway that it was them. Orlando can barely keep a straight face when he went on tv all those years ago and was asked if he was the killer.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
It's called Dear Mama, I watched it through IPTV, but it's on stars I believe. Definitely highly recommend it
Oddly enough, I used to chat to the girl who is now married to the guy that made Dear Mama, I don't know the story with him but he's very much involved in the whole West Coast stuff and obviously knew Tupac etc.

I live in the UK but I got talking to her years ago on maybe Omegle or something like that, she was a model at the time. She now owns a boutique clothes shop in LA, as well as doing her modelling. She's a proper stunner.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
DJ Vlad on YouTube interviewed every person that had either either direct or second hand experience with the shooting, from all cars involved.

All those police reports, all those high budget documentaries and of all people, a youtuber managed to get better answers as to how that night played out.

If you haven't watched them, you should. More insight than what you'll see on Netflix.
DJ Vlad is literally the feds so that makes sense

lsd

The Oracle
Better late than never i guess since everyone had known this for years.

ScholesyTheWise

I don't care about today's mumble rap or Eminem's machinegun shitty fast rap.

Give me 2pac songs all day. Great voice and flow.
Feels weird to quote such an old post, hehe...

I do wonder what people think about old/"peak" Eminem...
At his very best (Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show) I think he was absolutely insane.

The flow, the lyrics, the feel, the storytelling... I think he's up there with the very best.
Indeed his work in the past 15 years or so is an utter embarrassment,
but I wonder whether it makes people forget just how good he was.

Bert_

Feels weird to quote such an old post, hehe...

I do wonder what people think about old/"peak" Eminem...
At his very best (Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show) I think he was absolutely insane.

The flow, the lyrics, the feel, the storytelling... I think he's up there with the very best.
Indeed his work in the past 15 years or so is an utter embarrassment,
but I wonder whether it makes people forget just how good he was.
+Slim Shady LP

All time great