Turkish club president runs onto pitch and punches the referee

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This is what happens when institutions like Arsenal and Liverpool criticise referees to the extent they have recently.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
ermmm prison sentence ? That's assault

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Crazy! Assault and a sucker punch when he's not looking.

At least front up.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Didn't a club president run into the pitch with a gun holstered in Turkey a few years back, or did I dream that?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I like how the two people who tried to protect him when he was lying on the ground kicked him in the face and stomped on his head.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Where was Abramovich when Anthony Taylor was gifting cup finals to Liverpool and Arsenal.

Cloud7

This is the natural progression of the constant referee bashing and deflection of personal failings onto referees

Waynne

And got a kick to the head when he was down from the guy in the brown coat.

bstb3

That sneaky kick on the floor is what did the damage I think, but yeah what a bunch of cnuts. It's hardly surprising these days, with the amount of money around, but in a weird old way the ref is probably lucky this happened on the pitch and not in a car park somewhere in retrospect. At least now these will be dealt with you would think.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What did the ref do, any specific error or calamity, or was it just the result of a heated match & the owner just lost his head?

bstb3

What did the ref do, any specific error or calamity, or was it just the result of a heated match & the owner just lost his head?
They'd conceded a 97th minute equalizer apparently. Bet they don't next week.

eire-red

Refs should just go on strike across Europe until they don't have to deal with this kind of nonsense anymore.

That video is absolutely disgusting and certain individuals that openly vilify referee decisions in England need to stop or that could be scenes from the PL in the not so distant future.