Twitter rumours...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Hypothetically, if there were rumours circulating on Twitter about several players from a certain PL club's extramarital activities, would we be allowed to discuss those on the caf? Or would it be similar to the original Greenwood situation? If so, how can Twitter get away with this sort of thing and we can't?

This is all hypothetical though, of course.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Hypothetically, if there were rumours circulating on Twitter about several players from a certain PL club's extramarital activities, would we be allowed to discuss those on the caf? Or would it be similar to the original Greenwood situation? If so, how can Twitter get away with this sort of thing and we can't?

This is all hypothetical though, of course.
You talking about the alleged geordie shaggers club? Remember things like this aren’t always black and white.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Who would they hypothetically involve? Do you have any hypothetical tweets to hand?

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
If its not something that might lead to a criminal case I'd say it's okay to post.

If it is something that could lead to a criminal case obviously don't post anything.

RedUnited86

To be fair the club operates under Sharia law so they can have 4 at one time.

prateik

I think the Greenwood one was a legal case so different..
I opened this thinking it was transfer related.. I have no interest in players fecking.. who cares.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I think the Greenwood one was a legal case so different..
I opened this thinking it was transfer related.. I have no interest in players fecking.. who cares.
Well I suppose that would depend how damaging the rumour is and whether it would then affect their on field form. Or even the availability of some of their players.

Brophs

The One and Only
Tindall looks like the sort of fella who buys condoms in bulk.

cyberman

can you Please PM me
Can’t seem to pm but the main meat on the bone seems to be Joelington knocking up a 16 year old..allegedly
No point in sugar coating it if there isn’t a rule in place yet

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Don't they play Sunderland soon? I'd imagine the story is rival fans stirring up some shit before the derby.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
At least tell us which @ to check for this :lol:

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Is there actual evidence or anything factual it's based on?

If there isn't it can technically be slander and I would steal clear.

The Greenwood thing was different because he was already named due to the evidence being put online. The sensitive part was the potential criminal charge rather than the identity of the player.

StamsShinyHead

"SAF you're an old dick, but I respect you."
Is there actual evidence or anything factual it's based on?

If there isn't it can technically be slander and I would steal clear.

The Greenwood thing was different because he was already named due to the evidence being put online. The sensitive part was the potential criminal charge rather than the identity of the player.

It's all a bit James Rodriguez WhatsApp message from a few years back. Just a load of unsubstantiated shite.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Can't believe I logged on to find out. Hate twitter

cj_sparky

I thought Jason Tindall wishing their fans a Merry Christmas, hoping it wasn't their last and ending with a wink. All whilst it being filmed in a hospital would be a low for their week.

Fergies Gum

All these rumors based solely on a Whatsapp screenshot. Seriously whoever believes that stuff is just gullible as hell.