Other Nationalities: Curacao

Height: 169cm
Position: Defender - Left-Back
Foot: Left
Player Agent: HCM Sports Management
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2026
Contract Option: Club Option 1 Year​

BehemothTerror

Interesting season ahead for him, had times last year were he looked like the second coming of Evra, but at other times made some pretty comical errors (Sevilla at OT comes to mind)

Devil81

He's a decent squad player, you need them during the season.

Couldn't understand people's negativity during the season as we've had such bad backups over the last ten years, he's young and developing.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That's annoying. Fernandez probably to stay then, at least until late August while Malacia recovers?

SAF is the GOAT

Any update on his injury ?

The guy wasn't at any pre season game till now, where is he ?

Gordon S

Kind of need this guy to keep Shaw on his toes!
A fighting Shaw is one of the best players in our team.

RuudTom83

This guy has been getting disrespected too much. With a run of games he's genuinely a very good left back.
We’ve not reach page 2 yet…is that what you mean by disrespect? ;)

If we are gonna start feeling sorry for Malacia then what about Mount…now that guys is getting destroyed!

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
We’ve not reach page 2 yet…is that what you mean by disrespect? ;)

If we are gonna start feeling sorry for Malacia then what about Mount…now that guys is getting destroyed!
If you go to the Reguilon threads, there's a lot of Malacia bashing - some even saying Brandon Williams is more ready for this level than him. Malacia has at least produced in a run of games which is the argument.

Irwin99

Wonder when he's back? With the full back problems I hope it's soon

Real Name

Where the hell is this guy?

Its strange we're at the end of September and his injury is still listed as unknown as is the return date.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Where the hell is this guy?

Its strange we're at the end of September and his injury is still listed as unknown as is the return date.
He apparently only recently went off crutches, that insider United account said a couple of months at start of the month so I'd guess after November break at earliest.

RuudTom83

Edit* ffs haha

Not sure about the reasoning but good to read he is on the mend.

Last edited:

philippexyz

When is this lad going to return finally? He disappeared like a ghost, and no one mentions, talks about him. Any fullback getting back(healthy) would be much appreciated, helpful.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Still quite amazed by the fact that, while I was a huge Malacia fan at Feyenoord; the acadamy kid that replaced him is better in every single way. Since he's probably impossible to keep after this season, maybe you can send us Malacia and 25 million and you can have Quilindschy Hartman to replace him. I mean come on, his first name is Quilindschy.

Telsim

Where the feck is this kid?
I'm starting to doubt if this dude isn't just a figment of our collective imagination? He played one game for Holland in June, then was on the bench for them against Croatia, and then seemingly just vanished. No one seems to know where he is, what's wrong with him, and if he is coming back. Back in August Ten Hag said he suffered an injury last season. But why did he play for Holland?

I decided to check his Instagram, and he was a fairly regular poster until July 11. Nothing since then. The feck happened to him? Even Amad and Mainoo posted teasers about their return.

RedOrange

I'm starting to doubt if this dude isn't just a figment of our collective imagination? He played one game for Holland in June, then was on the bench for them against Croatia, and then seemingly just vanished. No one seems to know where he is, what's wrong with him, and if he is coming back. Back in August Ten Hag said he suffered an injury last season. But why did he play for Holland?

I decided to check his Instagram, and he was a fairly regular poster until July 11. Nothing since then. The feck happened to him? Even Amad and Mainoo posted teasers about their return.
Maybe he's just a private person who doesn't want to post on social media constantly and hasn't authorized the club to share his medical information publicly.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Maybe he's just a private person who doesn't want to post on social media constantly and hasn't authorized the club to share his medical information publicly.
What weird alien race of footballer is this?! Next you'll tell me he doesn't have a girlfriend that looks like an airbrushed duck??

Irwin99

It was really bad luck for his career here that he could have had an opportunity to shine with Shaw injured for so long. Hope he comes back soon.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It was really bad luck for his career here that he could have had an opportunity to shine with Shaw injured for so long. Hope he comes back soon.
Replace “Shaw injured” with “Sancho sulking” and your post would be just as at home in the Diallo thread. We’ve had amazingly shite luck this season with first reserves being out for even longer than the player they’re covering for.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Imagine, we could soon have the luxury of two fit LBs. :drool:

Todd

Honestly, what is wrong with this kid?

Hard to understand how a player could be out for this long unless they broke a bone or ruptured a tendon.

Note: I am not a medical doctor and am not qualified to make these statements.

Waynne

Honestly, what is wrong with this kid?

Hard to understand how a player could be out for this long unless they broke a bone or ruptured a tendon.

Note: I am not a medical doctor and am not qualified to make these statements.
I forgot about this guy. Only today realized we still have Malacia but was unsure what's going on with him.

Wish him a speedy recovery cause we need more legs back in the team. Can't rely on Luke Shaw to stay fit otherwise we're back to Dalot and that gives me nightmares.

Stadjer

I'd love to see what kind of medical tests we do when we sign players.
He was, outside some minor injuries, fit almost all of last season. He likely is just unlucky for picking up an serious injury as a Manchester United player.

Not everything is on the club. Players pick up serious injuries. Or would you also be interested to see the medical test Chelsea did before Nkunku picked up his long term injury?