Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teja

Seems I was right.
How so? I think all that happened was that we realized the dad had no idea what he was doing and asked them to get a lawyer to discuss all the fine points.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Have we ever announced signings within days of bringing a new home kit out?

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I mean that agency has some prime clients including Van de Beek and Zakaria that big teams have previously done business with.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/hcm-sports-management/beraterfirma/berater/2252

I'm not saying the agents are saints, far from that but its easy to put two and two together when the timing is not a coincidence right? Players makes his first big move, suddenly wants to change representation to his family.
Well that could be the case. But I was trying to argue it often really isn't as simple as putting two and two together, because there's countless of scenarios that are just as likely.

What I found about Malacia is that he only switched to Ali Dursun's HCM in November 2021, eight months ago or so. Before that he was represented by the SEG agency who shafted De Vrij and others and suddenly got a bad name with loads of high profile players leaving them. In any case it seems like the Lyon negotiations were the first where Ali Dursun/HCM were involved for Malacia. Maybe they didn't like the way that went or the way they conduct business, hence the sudden problem.

Another very possible situation is that Dursun's agency is actually still very much involved in the background, but Malacia's father and the lawyers are now 'headlining' this transfer, because there's something happening with the Frenkie de Jong deal simultaniously. Or because Malacia's dad wants to raise his profile because he's got future ambitions in representing more players.

It's very common that a player is represented by his father or family initially for his first professional contracts (usually while still in the youth set-up of a club), and then when they make it to the first team or get a big move abroad they also hire an established agency to help, with the idea that everyone gets a piece of the pie. Sometimes the agencies get credit for transfers, but I found it interesting that a lot of times they are basically 'silent partners', and only get a percentage of the deal and it's not even publicly disclosed they're involved. Apparently this is the case in like 90% of the deals where you hear a player is 'represented' by his parents or family.

Another possibility is that the information coming out right now is simply inaccurate or incorrect, because often these deals are so complex because of the multiple parties involved in the negotiatons like I've described, and media don't have the faintest clue and just bring out some incomplete story or just nonsense.

RooneysCrookedSmile

This is my first post so I appreciate I have no credit in which to back up this claim; however, the shirt launch has been scheduled to be July 8th for around three weeks now. Therefore no delay due to new signings, merely a misunderstanding of anticipated launch.

Reactions: Penna

Yakuza_devils

This is too dramatic for a 13 mil signings. It used to be straight forward signing in the good old days.

Last edited:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I love that away kit, It may very well be the first kit I’ve bought in years.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
They seem to be saving the red kit for somebody else :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.