U18s - Manchester United vs Burnley

Red_toad

So an hour before the first team. That's my evenings entertainment sorted, gym, under 18's, first team then off to sleep (subject not to be fuming about results)

Mickson

Do they only have one camera and that is going to Brighton?
They are filming it but not showing it live due to the pre match show at MUTV. Personally, I don't give a feck about some studio discussing what United needs to do to win, but I understand their decision.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They are filming it but not showing it live due to the pre match show at MUTV. Personally, I don't give a feck about some studio discussing what United needs to do to win, but I understand their decision.
Of course. They are inclined to make themselves looks bit stupid as well. I will watch it later.

Prodigal7

Brilliant goal by Fernandez on his right foot as well. Looking forward to seeing him and Jurado in the same team, I think they will do very well.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Fernandez was very good today. Offered a lot of options in the left. Should have had an assist for Mejia but he fluffed his lines. Glad Mejia scored later though, he has serious talent. Fair play Forson, took his goals well!

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Highlights are up on Mutv.

Fernandez looked very good. Was impressed with Emeran and Hansen as well.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Forson's been quietly impressing me for a while now, looks quite a player. Fernandez played really well too.

Sea-Cow

Was that Hoogewerf who slipped in the pass for the 4th goal? Its a great assist, but he looks absolutely tiny!

How did the new Norwegian lad do? Are we calling him IHA?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Was that Hoogewerf who slipped in the pass for the 4th goal? Its a great assist, but he looks absolutely tiny!

How did the new Norwegian lad do? Are we calling him IHA?
Yes it was Hoogewerf.

Hansen looks quite good from the extended highlights that are up on Mutv.

Pearson

Hoogewerf did really well for this game. Meija and Forson were the front two, Hoogewerf played the wide position but offered two assists. The fourth goal was a wonderful play-making from him. Maybe winger is the best position for him, not a centre forward he played most of time last season.

As a winger, his transverse shift could be a treasure for us, from what I saw this game.