U18s - Manchester United vs Everton

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Currently 4-1 to Everton after Mellor opened the scoring.

They must be loving playing us right now!:(

Classical Mechanic

How many has Ellis Simms scored? Hes like the size of Fellani and I think he's going to break the all time scoring record this season if he hasn't already.

In Rainbows

How many has Ellis Simms scored? Hes like the size of Fellani and I think he's going to break the all time scoring record this season if he hasn't already.
Probably broke the record.

His overall goal scoring record isn't as good as Greenwood's, but this season it undoubtedly is.

lysglimt

Scout
Mellor having a good game at least. 3-5 with 15 minutes to play

lysglimt

Scout
Penalty United - Williams brought down. 4-5 McGhee - with 8 mins to play

lysglimt

Scout
Williams lucky to escape a 2nd yellow after taking a dive to attempt to get a penalty

jb8521

Neil Ryan's teams tend to be fairly poor tactically & get by on individual quality so when things go wrong they can go badly wrong very quickly as is happening today & against Brighton in the Youth Cup. Without Laird, Garner, Levitt, Puigmal & particularly Greenwood providing moments of quality they can really struggle

Classical Mechanic

31 in the League, 44 in total
31 in 20 games! No one rates him though. The school of thought is that he's a man against boys. I mentioned before on here that it's curious as to why Everton haven't promoted him given his complete domination in the 18s. He's 18 so not young in that group. It will be interesting to see if he flops as he moves up.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
31 in 20 games! No one rates him though. The school of thought is that he's a man against boys. I mentioned before on here that it's curious as to why Everton haven't promoted him given his complete domination in the 18s. He's 18 so not young in that group. It will be interesting to see if he flops as he moves up.
He's just having a great season but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up League One or lower before he's 20

Ashley R1+O

I really like Mellor. I actually prefer him to Burkart and I've wondered why he hasn't played as much lately.
Mellor has a bit of Tevez and Chicharito in him. Tireless and his movement is great, all three of his goals were great movement and well picked out by team mates.

Did anyone see the altercation late in the game, Hughes didn't want any smoke with Mengi and Bernard. Was good to see as this game was super chippy in the second half.