U18s PL Cup - Stoke vs Manchester United

Norbert Abraham

cant wait to see greenwood & Angel destroying teams.. and if Chong gets back as well.. i'll play bohui up top.. greenwood and chong out wide, gomes behind the centre forward..and then 2 sitting CBs and a flat 4

Nicklas

Puigmal (#11) starts on the left, gonna be good to finally see him in action. Greenwood (#10) aswell.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Garner captaining the side is a surprise.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Decent goal for Stoke but they've barely been in our half.

Barely noticed Puigimal so far.

khoazany

Puigmal should have done better with his shot there. Laird did well beating the defenders.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
United creating very little.

Garner has done well.

DirtyWars

Impressed with Laird today, had some really good runs going forward.

Prodigal7

Disappointing performance from Puigmal but I can't understand why he wasn't playing centrally, that's where he's consistently shown his class. Garner is becoming one of my favorite players.

Mr. Glue

I couldn't put a picture of what we could have done. I thought Stoke did well. The major problem was the injury to Barlow at the end. He didn't look good and really struggled with assistance to get back towards the bench 

ariel

Couldn't understand why it took ages for someone to come and help the physio with Barlow. He was clearly in pain and couldn't walk, while hurt at the far end of the pitch. Hopefully forcing him to walk till the assistance arrived did not aggravate the injury.